Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone (age 16-24, maybe her target audience) who is buying fast fashion from boohoo, misguided etc etc etc is not spending €301 on Armani perfume FACT!

Reactions: 10
Someone (age 16-24, maybe her target audience) who is buying fast fashion from boohoo, misguided etc etc etc is not spending €301 on Armani perfume FACT!
In all fairness to Lou, she’s never partnered with Boohoo. I think her audience is more women in their 30s to 50s rather than college students or teens.

Younger people are 100% not interested in Lou’s content. She’s not mainstream enough and her overall style is quite dated.

Reactions: 3
Really would you say her audience is 30-50!? That's mad, genuinely wouldn't be caught dead in any of the tit she wears and im in that profile!!!😆😆😆 Wouldn't put herself and Pippa down as getting on? They may exchange tips on leisure wear!!! 😆😆😆😆

Reactions: 13
This one bugs me…. Venice film festival 😳

I’m just back from Venice and I treated myself to lunch in the Gritte palace crazy prices couldn’t even buy a drink 😂😂😂 full of snobs and influencers also

Reactions: 4
Why the hell is her, pippa o Connor and triona McCarthy in Venice, they’re a bunch of nobody’s how they snagged that invite I would like to know🤣

Reactions: 12
Between Triona's cackle laugh, Pippa's high pitched "hello" & Lousies mono tone "so nice" they'll be getting bookings for weddings next!!! 😂

• Haha
How the HELL was this one invited to the Venice film fest!?!? Shockingly low brow.

Reactions: 9
Its the same 3 picked for all these uber fancy trips, Truona, Pips and Lou. They are obviously well in with whoever is in charge.

Reactions: 6
Nomination for a Goss Business award? Whoever picked those must be on a different planet, comparing her to actual hard working entrepreneurs!

Reactions: 20
Did Louise put a load of free stuff in her pr drop? Donal skeehan just showed it and it’s like a bag of freebies thrown in with her drink? SoSue nails, Luna stuff, p20 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Did Louise put a load of free stuff in her pr drop? Donal skeehan just showed it and it’s like a bag of freebies thrown in with her drink? SoSue nails, Luna stuff, p20 😂
Hmm I think they're all brands stocked by Dunnes in their newish beauty departments so I'd say they put together the goody bags as part of the promotion.

Reactions: 2
She looks so much better in those throwback pictures. Her hair is so much nicer a little darker

Curious why the "winner" of the clear braces "competition" hasn't been tagged by either Louise or Clearbraces.....
There's only one like on there by someone called Sinead (she's Sinead D) and there are no comments by a Sinead.

Surely if you were going to the trouble of giving them your personal info you'd throw them a like too? I'd bet every tooth in my head the only person getting free braces in this scenario is Louise

Attachments

• Wow
You didn’t have to like it to win, you filled in a web form iirc

Also with her turning 30, will mark put a ring on it!

Last edited:
You didn’t have to like it to win, you filled in a web form iirc

Also with her turning 30, will mark put a ring on it!
I wonder will she get engaged and then completely overshadow the sister's wedding. Wouldn't surprise me.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.