Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Retroflame just got engaged: Cooney be snappin!
Literally just came on to say the Same thing 😂 she’ll have to book another trip now to get engaged - there’s no way Lou will be happy with sharing an engagement the same time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she wearing a ball gown tonight? Louise love the ring ain’t happening, put the glad rags away and get the leggings out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she get so dressed up going to museums and galleries.. the clothes she wears day to day are what most people wear on occasions/nights out..

Reactions: 12
Oh I'm actually dying for her and the level of want. Everyone knows you don't wear white after Labour Day even if you are hoping to get engaged.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I'm actually dying for her and the level of want. Everyone knows you don't wear white after Labour Day even if you are hoping to get engaged.
It’s a US thing but I don’t think anyone in Ireland follows this rule. It’s kinda dumb to be honest. That said, she’s obviously desperate but retroflame has been with her fiancé for a long time now whereas Lou has been with Mark for one/two years. The context is different.

Reactions: 13
It’s a US thing but I don’t think anyone in Ireland follows this rule. It’s kinda dumb to be honest. That said, she’s obviously desperate but retroflame has been with her fiancé for a long time now whereas Lou has been with Mark for one/two years. The context is different.
I know it is a US thing, I'm just kidding. but our Lou is Miss Teen USA so thought she might follow it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why are they checking into a new apartment every day? Such hassle, who could be arsed like

Reactions: 15
Those red plastic chairs on the roof really go with her aesthetic 🙊
The view is very nice but the apartment is a bit of a grim shithole isn't it. Quite the contrast to the standard of accommodation she'd get as a freebie, for example.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.