Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wish Derv had of worn black or something more out there for the white party. Wasn’t mad on the red dress. Wedding overall looked quite dated, wouldn’t be out of place in the early 2000s.

Reactions: 18

hanhunt

Are Louise's family wealthy?
From the outside looking in, I'd say they are wealthier than most families, they don't look like they struggle unlike probably 70 %( guess) of other families. Ireland thankfully doesn't have a class system but I get the impression growing up she would of got anything she asked for and her familiy would of done the trip to NY at Christmas for Christmas shopping kind of wealth. Living pretty comfortably. Some people haven't a pot to piss in but will have all the latest branded shite up on their insta but I don't get this impression from Louise. Who knows though, Insta s a big lie after all.

Agreed that the dress is awful. looks the wrong size for her.

Also had a laugh at her book she's reading about working less. How can you work less than the bare minimum she is doing now

Reactions: 18

sn00ps

Had to lol at Niamh Cullen plugging the white claw before heading to Louise’s party 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

New-Yark

There hasn’t been anything on Cloo or the wine lately has there? Does she just take the summer off from being a boss bitch / CEO while she fannys around?

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Louise sounds fairly bolloxed this morning and is looking wrecked. She has also totally lost whatever charm she had that made her popular to begin with. You can guarantee that any time she starts off with a brief chat that she is about to launch into an ad and flog something. There is nothing genuine about her anymore

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Voted for Megan as i think Louise has been a lousy friend to her - by never once promoting her blog.

fortycoats

Chatty Member
The Cooney clearly never miss an opportunity to sell their wares. Lou shared a photo of the top table with the parents water on it. Then advertising her drinks on day 2. I’d be disgusted if someone was using my wedding as an opportunity to flog their merchandise. It really makes the wedding look tacky.

CreepinItReal

If you showed up to my wedding in any of those dresses she suggested - I'd ask you to leave. Exposed underboob is no more wedding appropriate than the vulva high split she goes for herself
Screenshot_20220829_085801_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20220829_085756_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick

Pinksy33

It’s mind boggling how Louise fluttering around the country last couple of weeks and Dearblha just after a big wedding have the funds for these expensive stays. Here’s me looking at basic hotels for a couple of nights at the mid term break and sweating at the prices 😅

• Heart

dee_mc

VIP Member
Yeah such a peculiar choice!

There’s a feel of ‘look at me’ with these outfits - if you look around most other people are wearing nice pretty causal dresses, appropriate for the setting. I’m not sure what Lou’s dress is appropriate for - totally out of place there anyway.
She thinks she's a model - I always get the impression she thinks other people are looking enviously at her, wishing they themselves had the confidence or the body or the balls to go out in a cheap-looking nightie and slides.
The setting isn't really important to her either, it's all about her own romanticised version of the setting.

Reactions: 16

tbo

You heard it here first guys.. a toothbrush, ideal gift for father's day. Honestly Spotlight is becoming more nauseating with their constant SPs. Turns me off ever buying any of their products. The new "skinny tea" of insta for over exposure!

Any time Lou's likes are gone to sh*t she'll post a random pic of the bf for likes and flattering comments from the other insta huns. You could nearly time the posts
I can just imagine what my dad would say if I presented him with a box of Spotlight mens’ whitening strips for Fathers Day 😂

• Haha

Lolatimes

Chatty Member
If you were to get a euro every time where in a story she, said nice, awkwardly self consciously grabbed her arm, or put up a paid link, you'd be a millionaire.

I play it as bingo and usually get 3/3 daily.

Last edited:
  • Haha