Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads €12 for 2 pairs of socks. Is Louise fur real, you can get a 3 pack of Nike or adidas for around €10

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I find it funny that she's advertising other stuff again during the launch. Tells you her real priorities.

Reactions: 5
There was about 20 items on a table when she did a reel with her sister a few days ago. That’s how it’s sold out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It really is awful looking. The model wearing the black top, wine leggings and white socks pulled up, no, just no.
She literally had about 30 jumpers in that clip she showed doing her "quality check" 😆 and she says oh I'll go order some more right now. Like she's calling to order a Chinese take away.......oh wait🤔😂.
So amateurish!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone listen to her podcast? She can’t even get guests. The producer has already been on in 2 of 4 episodes. Louise comes across as so dim. She can’t even pronounce severe.

Reactions: 7
I haven’t checked in on Louise until last night. She’s honestly reached a new level of boring for me that I’m not even bothered to post her thread anymore 😆

Reactions: 10
She is the biggest dumbass at pronouncing things. It’s pronounced astrid and me you Louise not astrid and myo 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Had to laugh at the last podcast with the producer where Louise said she wouldn't like to be in a relationship with another blogger and that definitely won't happen to her. Did we miss the ring announcement?! How she is blagging a book podcast when she never heard of a best-selling doctor's novel is beyond me

Reactions: 1
I actually don’t even mind the varsity jumpers and I think they’re quite fitting with the vibe she likes to portray, but walking about with Cloo written on you? Just embarrassing! Even if they said 1990 or whatever year she was born wouldn’t be half as mortifying. I wouldn’t be caught dead in a top with Cloo written on it and those who do wear it are doing her a solid because they’re friends or family most likely

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.