Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dominique is engaged again after about a year of seeing her fella. Louise will be getting fairly itchy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dominique is engaged again after about a year of seeing her fella. Louise will be getting fairly itchy!!!
I do wonder how long these fellas need to save for a ring that meets their standards. That’s likely the hold up.

Reactions: 4
Can you cross and uncross your legs while standing in front of that mirror though and breathing heavily? You won’t graduate magna cum laude from Cloo U without studying and perfecting this module xx
The crossing of leg think makes me laugh, I think it’s because she’s extremely knock kneed so her legs just gravitate in towards eachother hence the over pronounced leg crossing!

The crossing of leg think makes me laugh, I think it’s because she’s extremely knock kneed so her legs just gravitate in towards eachother hence the over pronounced leg crossing!
its because she has no curves, she thinks crossing her legs is gonna make her look shape-ly! lol

Reactions: 2
I'd say her makeup brush in the photo she posted from the train hasn't been washed in 5evar 🤮

Spritz gonna hit the shelves as summer is over...missed the boat there. She should have had that for festival season, drinking in the park, beach etc and for the likes of taste of dublin. People don't go near those drinks really in the winter. When it's pissing rain and freezing cold I'd prefer a glass of red lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s been invited to the recording of The Restaurant with her sister tonight and has called herself a foodie .. a foodie LOLS 😂
I’d say an eating out foodie more than a cook yourself a meal at home one!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A foodie lol. The only thing she knows how to cook is fajitas and the only thing she orders in restaurants is burrata

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh wow I've an embarrassing confession: you know that Rob Kenny who comments on everything Louise posts and tells her she looks gorgeous etc? I always thought that was Rob KEARNEY 🏉 🏈 and I'd read all the seemingly thirsty comments and go "wait, is this guy not married? What a creep!"
Every day's a schooldays etc

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh wow I've an embarrassing confession: you know that Rob Kenny who comments on everything Louise posts and tells her she looks gorgeous etc? I always thought that was Rob KEARNEY 🏉 🏈 and I'd read all the seemingly thirsty comments and go "wait, is this guy not married? What a creep!"
I used to think this as well until I clicked into the profile and I copped on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought similar about Darren Kennedy who they used to hang around with. I thought it was the top famous singer DERMOT Kennedy! I couldn't understand why he was hanging around with them all if he is an international singer!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brace yourselves for "the chicken was soooowwww nice", from the expert food critic. Was probably shocked they didn't have her at the judges table.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surprised she posted about drinking Prosecco on the train. Irish Rail have been very vocal lately that alcohol consumption is strictly forbidden. Got the train two weeks ago and the intercom at Heuston and on the train gave out the announcement every few minutes stating this. You’d think someone with over 200k followers would be discrete and have more sense if she was having it

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.