Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t even mind the varsity jumpers and I think they’re quite fitting with the vibe she likes to portray, but walking about with Cloo written on you? Just embarrassing! Even if they said 1990 or whatever year she was born wouldn’t be half as mortifying. I wouldn’t be caught dead in a top with Cloo written on it and those who do wear it are doing her a solid because they’re friends or family most likely
But varsity is to rep a Uni or College! Not an influencer brand
H&M have varsity sweatshirts with Harvard/UCLA on them for €30!

Reactions: 3
But varsity is to rep a Uni or College! Not an influencer brand
H&M have varsity sweatshirts with Harvard/UCLA on them for €30!
You mean you can’t graduate from the university of Cloo? Damn! Was about to enrol myself this evening. I reckon I’d get a 1st in trying on clothes, posing in front of the mirror and walking towards it with one hand on my hip, all while saying “sooo nice”.
Gutted now.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You mean you can’t graduate from the university of Cloo? Damn! Was about to enrol myself this evening. I reckon I’d get a 1st in trying on clothes, posing in front of the mirror and walking towards it with one hand on my hip, all while saying “sooo nice”.
Gutted now.
Can you cross and uncross your legs while standing in front of that mirror though and breathing heavily? You won’t graduate magna cum laude from Cloo U without studying and perfecting this module xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gutted now.
Can you do the monotone voice & record a few podcasts in same tone? You won’t get your Masters if you can’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The PHD requires you to pose like you are dying to go for a wee and to promote every brand going whether it works or not
You also need to do a 50,000 word essay and in incorporate the word nice into as many sentences as possible, saying how fab things are is also acceptable 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As bad as the Cloo varsity sweater and socks are, I can’t get over the absolute state of the tshirt. 35 quid for something you’d get for a fiver in pennys. She’s actually lost the run of herself now!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can honestly say I’ve not seen one person out and about in her gear. Lots of 4 arq but no cloo to be seen.

Reactions: 4
As much as I give Rosie a hard time, she is good at coming on and trying to flog her tat. Louise it always just feels like the absolute bare minimum.

Reactions: 2
I bought a pair of the Cloo leggings a while back! A moment of pure madness don’t hate on me 🤣🙈 they have bobbled all over, threads of elastic popping out, are way too long, and feel kinda thin. I’m not a workout person so purely for home wear. There will be no repeat custom I can tell you!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I bought a pair of the Cloo leggings a while back! A moment of pure madness don’t hate on me 🤣🙈 they have bobbled all over, threads of elastic popping out, are way too long, and feel kinda thin. I’m not a workout person so purely for home wear. There will be no repeat custom I can tell you!
Traitor!!!!! Lols i joke! Can I honestly ask what made you by them??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1659463677115.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.