Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
couldn’t agree more with this comment just no. That monotone!!!!!!
She was invited on a podcast back in NY. The whole thing was 40 minutes. I barely made it to 10 because all she kept "Yeah". No vocabulary, no intonation whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s hilarious how Mark powers on ahead of her whilst she’s recording the most mundane shite that no one actually cares about. She’d wreck my head on holidays, mainly because slow walkers drive me mad and having to wait for her to record her content would push me over the edge! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s hilarious how Mark powers on ahead of her whilst she’s recording the most mundane shite that no one actually cares about. She’d wreck my head on holidays, mainly because slow walkers drive me mad and having to wait for her to record her content would push me over the edge! 😂
I just can’t get over the absolute mundane tit she posted about on this holiday and all the basic B filters she used…

Morninggggg
going to breakfast
My breakfast
Off to dinner
My dinner
Holiday drinks
Best day ever
Last day

have an original thought babes please… you are supposed to be an influencer…Mary down the road posts more interesting stories on holidays lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just can’t get over the absolute mundane tit she posted about on this holiday and all the basic B filters she used…

Morninggggg
going to breakfast
My breakfast
Off to dinner
My dinner
Holiday drinks
Best day ever
Last day

have an original thought babes please… you are supposed to be an influencer…Mary down the road posts more interesting stories on holidays lol
true hahhaa!! i know primary school teachers that post more interesting posts than she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Back on today full of the chats to flog her gear. Honestly who in their right mind would go around with that sweater with CLOO written on it

All the gear will be flogged to the other Huns. So basically today she thought she was live on NewsTalk and then completely messed up the time she said she’d be on the 6 O’Clock show. No words

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All the gear will be flogged to the other Huns. So basically today she thought she was live on NewsTalk and then completely messed up the time she said she’d be on the 6 O’Clock show. No words
OMG did she? Jesus she is some tool

Reactions: 2
Ah I think 2 years together is a bit short to be getting engaged but I suppose everyone to themselves
I was living together after 1 yr, engaged after 2. All going well 10yr later and I hope it continues to! 😆

My previous relationship I was in my 20s, together 6yrs and never moved in. I guess age and where you are in life is a factor. And sometimes, it feels right regardless of timelines.

Another wedding and another cheap as duck looking dress. The boob area is all wrong. She really has the worst taste in clothes

Thought she would have been at FBG wedding - maybe not ‘friends’ anymore or grace isn’t cool enough for our Lou Lou

Reactions: 3
Is she looking much thinner lately? That dress doesn't fit her and the colour doesn't suit her and it looks cheap.
Other than that, lovely 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Back on today full of the chats to flog her gear. Honestly who in their right mind would go around with that sweater with CLOO written on it
All her instahun friends probably only wear it on the gram to tag her on for content and immediately take it off. I can't image they would actually choose to wear her in real life.

All her instahun friends probably only wear it on the gram to tag her on for content and immediately take it off. I can't image they would actually choose to wear her in real life.
defo agree with this. They’re all wearing it for show because they’re her instahun friends but once the cams off back in the wardrobe with them

Reactions: 9
100%. It is a circle jerk of tat promotion. The ones who will wear it for one image are the ones who also have crap to sell.

Reactions: 4
100%. It is a circle jerk of tat promotion. The ones who will wear it for one image are the ones who also have crap to sell.
defo - you scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours type of thing and it all a pile of shite 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.