Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But he played county. A big deal for some girls.
Perhaps, i think the cqlibre of the team matters tho in terms of "status" - some hurlers/footballers are hetting upgraded audis every 6 months. Winning an irelands/all stars would get a free holiday.

Poor old Mark would have only gotten travel expenses and the county gearbag!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Perhaps, i think the cqlibre of the team matters tho in terms of "status" - some hurlers/footballers are hetting upgraded audis every 6 months. Winning an irelands/all stars would get a free holiday.

Poor old Mark would have only gotten travel expenses and the county gearbag!
None of the Limerick hurlers would have her😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s hankering for an engagement big time. Any time anyone gets engaged lately she’s the first in to comment as well as posting a congrats up on her story. She’s only dying for it!!

Reactions: 9
She’s hankering for an engagement big time. Any time anyone gets engaged lately she’s the first in to comment as well as posting a congrats up on her story. She’s only dying for it!!
100% agree. She’s moved really fast with your man Mark though. Haven’t they only been together not even 2 years and they’ve moved in together the lot. She wants the ring. I can imagine her too, everytime that they go away she away running to get the nails done

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think all her clothes look cheap on her. She always goes for poor fabric that’s really skimpy and just doesn’t do anything for her.

Reactions: 13
Totally agree, @Mooordgirl posted on the previous page that he’s 33. He definitely looks older at times, I suppose living with her would put years on ya though 🤣
Defo in those photos from the wedding you’d take him for 40 odd.
Hahahahaha you’re 100% right😂 imagine having to listen to her voice 24/7, ya would be conked on the couch listening to her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m confused. Isn’t the bride Louise’s friend from school or UCD, yet Mark is the groomsman? They must have all known each other before meeting on tinder?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think he looks older than his years. I thought I was the only one who noticed that.

He looks like he is in his late 30s.

Reactions: 3
There hasn’t been anything on Cloo or the wine lately has there? Does she just take the summer off from being a boss witch / CEO while she fannys around?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think he looks older than his years. I thought I was the only one who noticed that.

He looks like he is in his late 30s.
Yeah I would have to agree, I think he can look different in every picture as well and in some pictures he defo looks nearer to 40 than his early 30s

I’m confused. Isn’t the bride Louise’s friend from school or UCD, yet Mark is the groomsman? They must have all known each other before meeting on tinder?
Wondered this as well, thought it was strange

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.