Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her brand is really terrible. She marketed it solely on leggings but sure Rosie and Pippa are doing those now too with nicer colours and more established with their brands. Not that I’d buy a thing from any of them but Louise’s niche has been taken from under her and I can’t see anyone buying her stuff over the likes of Pippa and Rosie

Reactions: 5
So she’s got an announcement coming at 6pm today to share something she’s been working on for a while, I wonder what crap she’s going to try and flog this time! Cloo is dead in the water, and 69 Spritz hasn’t even gone on sale yet. You’d think she’d focus her efforts into one thing to make it a success rather then put her name to all of these, bound to fail, AliExpress knock-offs.

Reactions: 6
The eyebrows lol
The eyebrows are for holidays in 7 days dontcha know - she said she is very ready for some sun … after being on how many trips abroad over the last month or so! I and many others haven’t seen holiday sun since 2019 Louise 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Ready for some sun.. after being in Hawaii, NY and Morocco all in the last few weeks. Her braindead-ness never fails to amaze me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can imagine there’ll be lots of “hmmmm” and “ya” going on while she lets her guests do the talking

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did she not say a few weeks back that she was turning the book club into a podcast? Is that the announcement??

Reactions: 3
Louise droney mcdrone voice Cooney doing a podcast. My ears are already bleeding.
Another influencer with a podcast just what the bleeping world needs..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Louise droney mcdrone voice Cooney doing a podcast. My ears are already bleeding.
Another influencer with a podcast just what the bleeping world needs..
I enjoy podcasts but it has to be someone with a tolerable enough voice. I can't listen to her dry vocals, that announcement sound bite was enough for me 🤖. She also sounds like she was reading off a script that someone else wrote, which kind of defeats the point of a podcast. The best podcasters have their own points of view and let their own personalities shine through.

And there she goes again posting the temperature on her IG stories lol. 21C in July, wow you're practically having a Miami summer heatwave there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Surprised armani had him there - theres been a few ssrious allegations made against him
Well, "allegations" are the key word here. Not trying to discredit anyone who made them, but they are "allegations" for now. Though I have to say, he looks quite sleazy.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.