Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, "allegations" are the key word here. Not trying to discredit anyone who made them, but they are "allegations" for now. Though I have to say, he looks quite sleazy.
Oh i know that, but generally brands would be best advised to steer away from that kind ofthing. Just unusual they'd associate with him after such allegations.

Reactions: 2
Oh i know that, but generally brands would be best advised to steer away from that kind ofthing. Just unusual they'd associate with him after such allegations.
Was he part of the event though? It looks to me the event took place in a restaurant and maybe he just happened to be there for reasons other than this particular event?

I guess he is not famous enough for people to care and for brands to be tarnished by his presence. I agree though - if he was invited, I don't understand why the brand is still partnering with him.

Reactions: 1
Tbf the allegations never amounted to anything and he was never charged. I don’t think anyone’s career should be ruined based on allegations alone.

*runs and hides 🥴🙈

Reactions: 10
I don't want to derail the thread, but that's the thing with "allegations" and the Johnny Depp v Amber Head trial has really changed the (media) landscape for "allegations" now.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Those who can afford to don't have to pay for anything it seems. Free trip to London with Armani, holiday to Morocco with YSL, Hawaii holiday with Benefit, Dua Lipa concert given VIP tickets and chauffered there, now Gordon's paid for her to go to Westlife. Annoying how most of us struggle to get tickets and then they're handed to those well off

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I mean she does have 2 businesses to run 😆 lol this girl will never give up the insta life and why would she!
The crushing realization she will have one day, that she is too old and cringeworthy, is going to be brutal.

Reactions: 5
Her AF bikini is worth almost €200!! 🤯 My phone isn’t even worth that.
Also it’s yesterdays bikini just in case we thought she might change washing/wearing it again today. If I was bananas enough to spend that much on a bikini I’d be wearing it to work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her AF bikini is worth almost €200!! 🤯 My phone isn’t even worth that.
Also it’s yesterdays bikini just in case we thought she might change washing/wearing it again today. If I was bananas enough to spend that much on a bikini I’d be wearing it to work 😂
Who the f spends €185 on a bikini. And yet a couple of weeks ago she was promoting penny’s ones that she probably returned

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who the f spends €185 on a bikini. And yet a couple of weeks ago she was promoting penny’s ones that she probably returned
That particular bikini is being pushed by so many insta huns at the moment… Hunza must be really pushing it !!!

Reactions: 4
They're such an obnoxious looking couple 🙄🙄
What age is he anyway? To me, he comes across as looking older than he is. I wonder is he starting to like the influencer lifestyle considering he’s been in a few more posts and stories than usual lately.

Reactions: 4
Just googled him and it seems hes 33 (used play football for antrim so theres a couple of articles that say his age)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.