Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really milking the eye surgery. I had laser eye surgery done on both eyes about 10 years ago, and was back to normal the next day. I had slight red marks on my eyes but didn’t need to nap all day and have someone wait hand and foot on me. Tour swear she underwent major surgery based on her stories. She’s an absolute pleb.

Reactions: 8
What is she like promoting gymondo with the hat and sunglasses 🤣 she looks like a total creep. Hats do not suit her one bit

Reactions: 8
I have yet to see anyone who it does sit right on. Nearly fell over when I saw how much they cost. Overpriced and I’ll fitting !!

Oh My GOD the price of that hat 🤯 and it doesn’t even sit right on her! I’m shook after finding out how much they cost.
Also she is talking as if she had some kind of life saving surgery and she said she’s still not able to do that much yet she is still more done up that I am at work today 😂

Reactions: 11
Her eye surgery seems to have affected her speach in some way.. a bit more slurred or something that normal... Though somehow more dull even than usual

Reactions: 4
What is she like with the sunglasses on her zoom calls 🙄🙄
I work in a hospital, will have to get Clou to pay a visit so the patients can see what being ill is really like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not a fan of Pippa or Rosie’s brands, but Cloo really is a pile of shite compared to them isn’t it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pippa doesn’t do plus size so she’s lost a huge market there. So she get a F, no attempt to properly reach her target market, so F oFF Pippa 🤣
Rosie has a huge size range, have a couple of half zips, love them, live in them, on cost per wear they have paid for themselves over and over. She gets a straight A
Cloo Lou does do xxl so can fit up to a size 18/20, questionable quality but at least she has made an attempt to broaden the sizes, her score C+ (marked down for price and quality)

Reactions: 4
I actually genuinely forgot about this dope until tonight. I don’t believe she’s influencing anyone at all. 7 likes on the last CLOO photo. She has to be the most boring “influencer” of the whole lot

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually genuinely forgot about this dope until tonight. I don’t believe she’s influencing anyone at all. 7 likes on the last CLOO photo. She has to be the most boring “influencer” of the whole lot
Don't forget Retro!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Some of those recent pics the whole lot of them look like absolute cheap trash

Reactions: 1
I’m wonder if she stopped giving away so many CLOO items to the other huns she might not have to re-stock all the time

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.