Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Words that turn my blood cold " I'll do a reel"........Seriously Louise it's grand, no need, really no need!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How is lying on your bed jade rolling your face or throwing a jar of moisturiser on to a bed supposed to entice anyone to buy this product?! Ffs she’s getting worse! When she did her apartment tour earlier this year her bathroom cabinet was stocked with Shiseido and we’re supposed to believe that she uses Nivea?! She’s the most useless, lazy flogger going.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry now but since when does Lou use Nivea? Whatever she uses I will avoid because her skin colour is looking more embalmed like by the day. For someone young she looks fucked

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How many brands does this one put on her face?

Nivea, Shiseido, Estee Lauder and various boots brands. At this point, how can she really think believe this is her true morning / evening routine? If I switched brands that much, my face would turn into a pepperoni pizza!

Reactions: 11
How many brands does this one put on her face?

Nivea, Shiseido, Estee Lauder and various boots brands. At this point, how can she really think believe this is her true morning / evening routine? If I switched brands that much, my face would turn into a pepperoni pizza!
I mean maybe she is using all this random stuff: her skin is always in tit.
But then she drinks quite a lot, doesn't seem to eat well and admitted recently that she doesn't hydrate herself (remember when she couldn't get whatever she was having done with her laser eye surgery done?)
She's the last person I'd go to for skincare advice.

Reactions: 7
I mean maybe she is using all this random stuff: her skin is always in tit.
But then she drinks quite a lot, doesn't seem to eat well and admitted recently that she doesn't hydrate herself (remember when she couldn't get whatever she was having done with her laser eye surgery done?)
She's the last person I'd go to for skincare advice.
Maybe she does, but she is projecting a "routine" like image. It can't be a routine if you use different products every day.

This is the girl that drinks blackcurrant cordial for breakfast and either eats out or consumes pre-prepared meals.

I think anything lifestyle I wouldn't go to her for advice period.

She might be pretty on the outside, but her inside is probably as squashed as her personality.

Reactions: 4
How is lying on your bed jade rolling your face or throwing a jar of moisturiser on to a bed supposed to entice anyone to buy this product?! Ffs she’s getting worse! When she did her apartment tour earlier this year her bathroom cabinet was stocked with Shiseido and we’re supposed to believe that she uses Nivea?! She’s the most useless, lazy flogger going.
I CANT with this reel she did for nivea.......i just cant cope with how bored she looks in these reels and her live today talking about nivea products.
she puts zero effort into her talkative content these days.....she doesnt need to as she knows she has enough followers! pathetic

Reactions: 7
That clothing haul came to at least €530 .. how many weddings does she have ? Surely she wouldn’t buy and keep all of those at that cost wow
She said she wouldn't keep them all and would be looking for help from her followers choosing between them

Reactions: 3
"followers help me choose a wedding outfit" it's very YouTube 2006 isn't it??

No Louise your a grown women buy and choose your own clothes you Moran!!! What women in her 20s/30s is submitting choices to this tit!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When I think of Rosie 4arthq comes to mind, when I think of Suzanne Jackson, dripping gold comes to mind, and when I think of Terror McEvoy bahama body comes to mind. But I actually forget about Cloo when I think of Louise. I always associate Louise with doing the absolute bare minimum

Reactions: 12
When I think of Rosie 4arthq comes to mind, when I think of Suzanne Jackson, dripping gold comes to mind, and when I think of Terror McEvoy bahama body comes to mind. But I actually forget about Cloo when I think of Louise. I always associate Louise with doing the absolute bare minimum
And wearing bare minimum 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.