Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the custom wardrobe doors in the apartment with Megan?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why the hell is she buying a new couch for a rented apartment... Those other ones are going to make the mezzanine way to cluttered. She's such a dope.
Lol "buying"!!!!. She'll buy nothing, some furniture company will come to the rescue with #gifted couches🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I brought it up in a pervious thread and everybody was jumping saying that they didn’t think she did, but I personally think she does have one. Apart from last week when she got sick and this week doing non alcoholic activities with mark, Louise is out most nights of the week and has some sort of drink in hand going by her stories. I dunno to me that indicates something is there. I also think she always looks wrecked on insta but that could be unrelated
And her accidental drunken Instagram story a while back

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see Louise taken over Molly McKeevers (the biggest dose on Instagram) spot for Instagram pics now that Molly moved to Portugal. I think it’s somewhere on Stephens Green with the beige building and big steps ? Must try to take a loop around there some day to see the instahuns doing their full photoshoots in dresses and heels in the middle of the city 🤯

Reactions: 3
The one on the left bares the most resemblance to Lou. (similar eyebrow shape & color, similar complexion, similar nose and jaw).

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I dip in and out of Louise’s Insta the odd time. I just can’t get over how vain she is. She’s almost 30 and posing and pouting into her camera like she’s Paris Hilton circa 2006. I think this influencing thing has gone to her heard. I say this as someone who really liked her content when she was in NYC and even before it when she worked for Tourism Ireland.

Reactions: 18
She's an influencer but she quite frankly doesn't inspire anyone except for older women who wish they could recapture their youth and some 25-30 year olds with bland personalities like hers. Most people in the 18-25 bracket wouldn't follow Lou because she's still stuck in 2013/2014. She's not fun to watch and her style is like any other. The blue shirt with beige chinos and Veja is something I kept wearing two years ago, so anyone can come up with that. She doesn't have that personal touch that when you look at something, you say "it's definitely Lou". I wonder if she knows who she is herself.

I'll take the example of Sophie Murray because she's the only Irish influencer I actually follow. I don't particularly like her style, but she has her own identity and when you look at her style, you can definitely tell it's hers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Just had a chuckle wondering what this dope (and all the rest of them) will put down as her occupation on the census and will we get some metric of how many "content creators" are out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just had a chuckle wondering what this dope (and all the rest of them) will put down as her occupation on the census and will we get some metric of how many "content creators" are out there.
She will probably put Entrepreneur since let's not forget, she is the CEO of Cloo ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she have a drinking problem?
It wouldnt surprise me she does seem to drink a lot

And her accidental drunken Instagram story a while back
She looks wrecked for sure- she’s very young to have big bags under her eyes - I’d say she’s burning the candle at both ends because she’s not happy with her life- it seems so empty and lonely- I kind of feel sorry for her because there’s nothing going on really

Reactions: 8
More trying on clothes and breathing heavily for Lou today. The poor pet id say the weekend can’t come sooner for her after all of that hard work

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.