Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest grid post is so face-tuned/photoshopped šŸ˜‚
I literally came here to say that. Sheā€™s facetuning the crap out of her face lately to the point it doesnā€™t actually look like her. Her skin is way more textured, and thereā€™s absolutely nothing wrong with that, but sheā€™s going overboard big time.

I think her content is at an all time low. She literally has nothing of interest to share anymore. Every time she pops on for a ā€œchatā€ it is in fact an ad. Thereā€™s nothing genuine about what she tries to promote or share anymore. And the question boxes she puts up for outfit recommendations are just another way for her to push affiliate links.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Can we please never forget the time she put up a Margaret Thatcher quote for international womens day šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What class humour will she grace us with this year. Come on Lou we are at the edge of our seats waiting on your next prank šŸ˜†

Reactions: 2
Dunno, I feel like they're not laying it on thick enough to be a troll - I'm leaning towards "bit of an eejit" personally!
I feel like she gets a lot of older women commenting on her posts, probably her momā€™s friends

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How are her two two seater couches ā€œtoo smallā€ for her and her fella? What a feckin dope she is

Reactions: 6
How are her two two seater couches ā€œtoo smallā€ for her and her fella? What a feckin dope she is
Donā€™t you know her legs are at least 2 metres long so she clearly needs something bigger so she can stretch out comfortably! šŸ¤£

Iā€™d say those 2 couches donā€™t fit her ā€œaestheticā€, I bet sheā€™ll get a cream/white/light grey corner couch and throw a vase full of dead reeds/grass in the corner beside it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also a blatant beg for Navan Sofa Factory to come knocking if ever Iā€™ve seen one. Sheā€™s so shameless

Reactions: 12
Does she have a drinking problem?
I brought it up in a pervious thread and everybody was jumping saying that they didnā€™t think she did, but I personally think she does have one. Apart from last week when she got sick and this week doing non alcoholic activities with mark, Louise is out most nights of the week and has some sort of drink in hand going by her stories. I dunno to me that indicates something is there. I also think she always looks wrecked on insta but that could be unrelated

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Remember when she fooled us all on this date pretending to fly awayā€¦ hahaha
I was just thinking of this šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ That had to be the most immature thing I've ever seen. I'm still embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 4
I brought it up in a pervious thread and everybody was jumping saying that they didnā€™t think she did, but I personally think she does have one. Apart from last week when she got sick and this week doing non alcoholic activities with mark, Louise is out most nights of the week and has some sort of drink in hand going by her stories. I dunno to me that indicates something is there.
I agree with you. I've always suspected a drinking problem. She made it very blatant last summer with the multiple ads for alcoholic drinks combined with a drink-related story almost every night.

Reactions: 6
Why the hell is she buying a new couch for a rented apartment... Those other ones are going to make the mezzanine way to cluttered. She's such a dope.

Reactions: 9
Why the hell is she buying a new couch for a rented apartment... Those other ones are going to make the mezzanine way to cluttered. She's such a dope.
She wonā€™t be buying anything sheā€™s putting the feelers out for a freebie

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It crossed my mind too. I get you want to be comfortable at home, but splurging on furniture for a rental is not smart. That being said, her current sofas don't look comfortable at all. They look cheap.

Reactions: 4
I agree with you. I've always suspected a drinking problem. She made it very blatant last summer with the multiple ads for alcoholic drinks combined with a drink-related story almost every night.
sure she's releasing her own spritzer brand next month.........kinda speaks for itself hahah!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.