Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise looks wrecked at the latest ‘Hun’ event
It’s either, alcohol/smoking or she’s been crying. Maybe all’s not well in paradise 🤷‍♀️
Louise always looks wrecked, if she doesn't look wrecked it's because she's using a filter.

Reactions: 11
I agree she looks exhausted there with bags under her eyes.
on the other hand have we become so used to seeing everyone else with a face full of Botox and no lines /bags that she looks normal for want of a better word?

on the other hand have we become so used to seeing everyone else with a face full of Botox and no lines /bags that she looks normal for want of a better word?
No she’s just not healthy looking for a 29 year old. She should be fresh faced with sparkly eyes. She has enough serums to help her anyway 😜

Louise not at either event yesterday? Two cool for school or she not relavent anymore?
She was at the Virgin media launch in a stupid mini bustier jacket

Reactions: 3
No she’s just not healthy looking for a 29 year old. She should be fresh faced with sparkly eyes. She has enough serums to help her anyway 😜

She was at the Virgin media launch in a stupid mini bustier jacket
Oh was she, so irrelevant I didn’t even notice her haha

Reactions: 2
On the contrary, I think it’s actually not the undereye bags that are making her look wrecked, I think it’s bad fillers making her look puffy in an unhealthy way - like the placement is weird and making her face look unwell - bloated or as if she’s been crying instead of youthful and plump

Reactions: 6
Amazing what facetuning or whatever magic she performed on the first pic vs frog eyes 🐸 in capture from her video.

Throwing shade at comments here "fresh faced" 😂
52F22B05-4DE0-4BB0-BD18-D4C8AD307D1D.jpeg
EDFDA364-3916-479C-99D5-981EF46307F3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
She is going about healthy while promoting vitamins and yet she is out drinking & probably smoking on average 5 out of 7 nights a weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Amazing what facetuning or whatever magic she performed on the first pic vs frog eyes 🐸 in capture from her video.

Throwing shade at comments here "fresh faced" 😂
View attachment 1177095View attachment 1177096
Wow, that’s not a great advertisement for those vitamins if that’s her AFTER taking them and feeling fresh faced. She looks wrecked in that second photo, and it really highlights how much she facetunes/photoshops/filters her photos.

Reactions: 9
Where did all the recent the talk of her smoking come from? Did I miss something in her stories

Reactions: 1
Where did all the recent the talk of her smoking come from? Did I miss something in her stories
She was apparently spotted out in a pub smoking outside and I think someone who knew her mentioned it on here as well (I could be wrong on that now) it’s not actually confirmed if she does or doesn’t tho

Reactions: 3
Bobbi Brown moisturiser is the latest brand to add to the list of products she apparently uses daily (twice daily in fact, and she has another huuuge tub of it for when this one runs out)
Bless her, she's not very bright, but then nor is anyone who buys anything she recommends tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d say she’s sick she can’t go to these fraud goss.ie awards because the fella’s parents are coming down.

Reactions: 6
She seems to be crying doing her Dyson hair tutorial eeek
I didn’t get crying vibes -just intense pouting and eyeballing herself! “Tutorial” is very generous too, god love her, she hardly did anything with the brush, clearly hasn’t a clue 😂

Reactions: 10
Actually can’t stand her. She makes my stomach turn. She should just say to her followers to the ask doctor for any medical advice regarding any medication especially on a platform that size.
The way she’s even standing on camera boils my blood

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.