Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t get crying vibes -just intense pouting and eyeballing herself! “Tutorial” is very generous too, god love her, she hardly did anything with the brush, clearly hasn’t a clue 😂
I thought that whole thing was just an exercise in fitting as many affiliate links into her stories as possible without making any actual effort.
That Dyson attachment is actually great once you figure out how to make it work for you which she obviously isn't arsed to do 🙄

Reactions: 6
Awh I forgot this one existed there for a while, it was a great few days. until I see her name crop up again 😡😂

I thought that whole thing was just an exercise in fitting as many affiliate links into her stories as possible without making any actual effort.
That Dyson attachment is actually great once you figure out how to make it work for you which she obviously isn't arsed to do 🙄
She needs a smack across of the head of that dyson might knock are few brain cells into her she goes on about the thing so much 😂
Only joking I don’t condone violence 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fajitas are legit the only thing she can ‘cook’. Not surprised they made an appearance

• Haha
What a lazy and ignorant witch sitting recording the bf cleaning the windows

Reactions: 3
She couldn't bother to use a nice looking dish for the cream? The half-opened plastic remaining on top. That's very amateurish. She was trying to impress them but given the lack of effort, she should have simply ordered something fancy in (won't be much of a change for her anyways).

Reactions: 3
She's only gas, "hope ye all have a good weekend and I'll chat to ye Monday" and then she shares more stories. She literally cannot not post!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I the only one that gets annoyed at the fact she uses "ye" all the time? Maybe I'm a weirdo, but she can switch it up from time to time.

• Haha
Am I the only one that gets annoyed at the fact she uses "ye" all the time? Maybe I'm a weirdo, but she can switch it up from time to time.
It doesn’t bother me but her new pose of holding her hair in nearly every photo is really grinding my gears. I guess she now she has another pose to add to her repertoire, bringing her up to 2 poses, the first pose being the leg cross. If she does the 2 of them at once she’ll probably break the internet! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Zero mention of Cloo lately right? I actually forgot she had a ‘business’
I am the same, I always forget she has a “business”. Her latest post on the Cloo page on has 17 likes. It’s very obvious that does not care at all about the brand

She’ll be on non stop once she launches the wine, as that brand will suit her more. The clueless crap was prob just something to do while the wine launch was delayed as she did do a photo shoot for the wine last summer

Reactions: 4
What does she do with all of the clothes that she only wears once? She used to have a depop but it's gone. Does she just throw them away?

Reactions: 2
What does she do with all of the clothes that she only wears once? She used to have a depop but it's gone. Does she just throw them away?
Bet she returns everything after she makes her reels and shows us crossing her legs holding in her pee in the mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wondered the same - it’s so wasteful - all fast fashion brands and everything is so tiny- and up her hole !

Bet she returns everything after she makes her reels and shows us crossing her legs holding in her pee in the mirror
Omg you’re so right she always looks like she needs to wee 🤭😮😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.