Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say all he hears is the sound of her stomping around and breathing heavily up in the mezzanine looking at herself and taking outfit photos
And the dog barking out of boredom/frustration which is probably why he keeps getting moved from house to house like pass the parcel.

Reactions: 5
I just can’t imagine her sitting down and reading a book from start to finish. She definitely cheats with the audios

Also 100% the only reason she keeps the book club going imo is because of the sponsored content she gets from it. She probably sits back and stares at her reflection and saying “mmmm ya” for the duration of the book club while other people talk. Also I don’t know why but when I see people doing spon con for the likes of Tayto and Cadbury I’m like criiiiiinge. It just really shows them up for being the floggers that they are

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just can’t imagine her sitting down and reading a book from start to finish. She definitely cheats with the audios

Also 100% the only reason she keeps the book club going imo is because of the sponsored content she gets from it. She probably sits back and stares at her reflection and saying “mmmm ya” for the duration of the book club while other people talk. Also I don’t know why but when I see people doing spon con for the likes of Tayto and Cadbury I’m like criiiiiinge. It just really shows them up for being the floggers that they are
“Ohmygod [noninfluencer troglodyte] that’s so fascinating what you were saying about the book! Did anyone else feel that kind of a way?”

The getting dressed reels she's gotten from In the frow, that's the only one I've seen doing them. Not an original idea in the girls head!!

Reactions: 6
The getting dressed reels she's gotten from In the frow, that's the only one I've seen doing them. Not an original idea in the girls head!!
I thought she was copying Kate Hutchins, right down to the pulling on shoes with extra effort. I'm just sick of seeing topless girls when I scroll through insta!

Reactions: 8
I thought she was copying Kate Hutchins, right down to the pulling on shoes with extra effort. I'm just sick of seeing topless girls when I scroll through insta!
I've never heard of Kate Hutchins, but I know In the frow has been doing those reels for quite awhile now and yeah she does the shoe thing aswell, but her reels are seamless and so professional. I know lots of people really don't like Victoria either but I think she is good at what she does.

Reactions: 3
Would she duck off doing reels on her daily outfit, like every and then okay but it grows a bit weary 8 days in a row. Like it’s not that interesting
I would feel its part of job no an its the way instagram has gone probably a spin off from Tik Tok

I would feel its part of job no an its the way instagram has gone probably a spin off from Tik Tok
Yes I agree but she should mix up a bit and do other content, like why hasn’t she done any of these reels with her own brand for example? As I said, it’s grand once and while but everyday it’s not that interesting

Sorry but I’m still in the bed. I don’t know how to get up and get dressed until Louise shows me how to

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t understand why she didn’t rent a house this time with having a dog, so unfair on a dog living in a flat

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why she didn’t rent a house this time with having a dog, so unfair on a dog living in a flat
Yeah you'd think a house with alittle garden would of suited better but the flashy apt is more suited to an Insta aesthetic.
I'd admire her more she gave up the little fella.

The thought of her posing on the mezzanine in her apartment, while the boyfriend is doing a full days work is GAS!

Surely she'd be helping him out a LOT more with lunch/dinner, groceries and house admin. I can't see her having the initiative of doing any of that without him getting dragged into it so they can do it "together".

Strong vibes they've moved in too soon... she had on her story the other day about how much you learn about somebody when you live together. Personally, when I moved in with my partner there were no surprises, the time was right.
100% agree- My other half works from home mostly and he has a very busy day- back-to-back calls- I work part-time so I make sure to do lunch or make a nice pot of stew or something, for BOTH of us/not just him (!) so he can just grab it when it suits him in between calls. It's only fair. He often does the dinner so it's fair trade and he does appreciate it. I like doing meal prep the evening before so it's nearly all done and ready to eat.
Can't see her doing that. She'd be too busy filming herself!

Reactions: 8
The breathing of her when she’s trying on the clothes 😆 which are all awful and cheap looking. And that oversized coat is hideous on her

Reactions: 12
Pores the size of craters on that ones face in her recent reel. God could she get any more boring!

If it takes you four months to be sold out of an item, is it really your “best selling item?” Just shows what we were saying on here all along is accurate, there is no demand for her “brand”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.