Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The heavy breathing during the clothes try ons 🙈🙈
It makes me howl! Her clothes try ons follow the same formula. *heavy breaths, stomp stomp in heels, walk to mirror, cross over leg, exhale loudly, tilt head to side, breathe heavy one more, and scene*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love how #iworkwithprimark is deemed an acceptable tag when it's clearly a paid post. #igetfreestuffromprimarkidontneed would be more apt

Reactions: 15
I love how #iworkwithprimark is deemed an acceptable tag when it's clearly a paid post. #igetfreestuffromprimarkidontneed would be more apt
And it's like a game. Spot the hashtag. Tiny & put in awkward spots that are difficult to spot

Reactions: 11
What is that awkward laugh she does every single time she talks on stories. It is the fakest sound ever 🙄

Reactions: 4
I remember the first time I heard her voice, I was shocked at how deep it was 😂😂
same 🤣

Her skin lately is shocking!! I cannot get over how bad it is. The video of her putting on her foundation. No way can that entice people to buy it. Yikes

Reactions: 4
same 🤣

Her skin lately is shocking!! I cannot get over how bad it is. The video of her putting on her foundation. No way can that entice people to buy it. Yikes
Her skin looked horrendous in that reel. Don’t know if it was the skin or foundation but 100% make me not want to buy that foundation

Her skin looked very dry. I’d say she has a load of products and no idea how to use them. She’s not the brightest. She’d have no idea how to layer products, I wince when I see her putting on make up as well. She hasn’t a clue. Her skin should look better for all the free products and treatments she gets but 100% it doesn’t because Louise is clueless about how to use products

Reactions: 9
Her skin looked very dry. I’d say she has a load of products and no idea how to use them. She’s not the brightest. She’d have no idea how to layer products, I wince when I see her putting on make up as well. She hasn’t a clue. Her skin should look better for all the free products and treatments she gets but 100% it doesn’t because Louise is clueless about how to use products
Roll on a video of a skin consultation with Jennifer rock aka the skin nerd and a load of free products

Her latest post ‘first night out in forever’ pull the other one Louise 😂😂😂 head in the clouds

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I thought she was copying Kate Hutchins, right down to the pulling on shoes with extra effort. I'm just sick of seeing topless girls when I scroll through insta!
I knew the half wit couldn’t of hatched this idea herself, must look at Kate Hutchins to see how much this one has ripped her off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone else think her boyfriend is now developing that same dead like zombie stare that she has all the time on her face? I’m telling ya…. Stick a blonde wig on him and he could be her twin!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.