Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her brand is clearly gym wear. Snooze 😴😴 you can see Louise modelling it on Courtney Smyth’s stories and there’s weights in the shot

Reactions: 7
Fuckin revolutionary idea if you ask me……all you haters probably can’t even transition a reel 😂😂😂😂😂😂 mortified for you losers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Louise, if youre reading this have a word with Courtney!! Such a breach of privacy of brand on set!!

Reactions: 5
Next week….

“Megaaaannnn come take pictures of me dropping off Christmas presents to the poor people for my insta story

It’s so sad but like ….why don’t they just get more money ??? “

Watch Lou single handedly take down direct provision with a banger reel.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t she buy most of the gym wear that the world and it’s mother had to offer last year. What was all that about? Stealing ideas????

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she buy most of the gym wear that the world and it’s mother had to offer last year. What was all that about? Stealing ideas????
Exactly. She had more gym gear than the rest of limerick put together. Interesting to see how it goes. I’m sure we will be told it is sold out. She wouldn’t want to run in to any issues like Joanna Cooper got into with her range of clothing

Reactions: 1
Who will buy this shite? This explains the endless videos of her working out which I have to say are so exciting. I look forward to them everyday 🤥🤥🤥 this brand is nothing more than a last ditch attempt at staying relevant. They are all flat out crying that Instagram is hiding their views. Nothing to do with Joe public being sick of the greed & lies

Reactions: 7
What happened with Jo Coopers range?? 😂😂

" Clooactive "...... How original 🙄🙄🙄🙄 let's see how over priced these are.
Like I've had POWER clothing gear, very reasonable priced and lasting.
Gym and coffee is a brand too, slightly more expensive so I can't wait to see how much she rips people off for cheap tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.