Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so over all that cheap fashion she plugs.
Cheap fashion ????? Ahhh excuse you sista you clearly don’t understand the words “chic” or “style icon”. Sorry think you dropped your dress sense there hun, I’d help you pick it up but I’m too busy rockin the duck out of this graduation dress.

Alexa play watermelon sugar I’m bout to transition this tit so hard

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t think Meg has an en suite. Having said that, you think she’d take the en suite and have the new person take her room
Id say the room shes in is cheaper and she has the exclusive use of the main bathroom (i assume). Probs easier to stay where she is

Reactions: 3
She’s getting great mileage using that empty coffee cup in her reels 😂

Reactions: 8
Was in rathmines earlier and spotted Louise with the fella. She was in the penny’s Paris outfit. He was dressed as how someone would after being in work all day. Seen them a couple of weeks ago too and she was dressed up and he was wearing a hoody. They looked bizarre.

Reactions: 6
So if Louise is moving out the design company who installed all her storage in her bedroom got a good deal didn’t they 😂 serves them right. And Louise has the place so cluttered with shite by the time she moves out Megan will be left with a bare box. Won’t somebody think of the Moët bottles

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The vlog 😂the Paris reel😂 I'm watching now for pure humour. For anyone who's not in Ranelagh region it was about 6-8 degrees yesterday!!! It was Baltic!! And La La Lou Lou prancing around in those outfits! Louise is that idiot who gets a photo by the Effiel tower holding a baguette!!!

The vlogs i find you watch them and just go what was the point of that!!! And i know it's been said extensively here but she gets so overwhelmed and stressed over things i do between other tasks. In her vlog she says about cancelling 3 jobs cause she was so busy and personally she's so busy with 2 friends getting married. It's just so bizarrely insane! Imagine been the friend getting married watching that!

Today i am working a full time job in a busy sector, i am batch cooking for week, i have several conference calls, i am Xmas shopping, i have been up since 6am walking my dogs, i came back and cleaned my home and put on a wash. In between all that I'm looking at potential holidays for next year and trying to order items for my house!! Not just my life but I think if she did a day in anyone else's life she'd have heart failure!

Reactions: 20
Was in rathmines earlier and spotted Louise with the fella. She was in the penny’s Paris outfit. He was dressed as how someone would after being in work all day. Seen them a couple of weeks ago too and she was dressed up and he was wearing a hoody. They looked bizarre.
You’re all such basic ass witches.
Maybe if you tried being beautiful and rich like Lou you could pull off Paris outfits too. Fuckin common folk !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She speaks like she’s just come off a 14 hour shift in a&e,

In reality she’s probably changed outfit 3 times, added up how many calories she’s burned this week and opened a PR package.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She speaks like she’s just come off a 14 hour shift in a&e,

In reality she’s probably changed outfit 3 times, added up how many calories she’s burned this week and opened a PR package.
So true!

She was talking about gymondo today. Saying it’s great when it’s cold outside and you don’t want to stress yourself out by having to go to the gym. Apparently it’s great for ppl like Louise who are in a rush. Much and all as I strongly believe we all benefit hugely from exercise… it’s a luxury to me most days. Life often gets in the way despite best efforts.. work.. kids.. housework.. cooking etc. I wish my biggest decision was whether to go to the gym, meet my personal trainer out and about, do gymondo or meet a friend for a walk/run.

I’m sure she genuinely does think she’s up to her eyes but to the rest of us, all we see is try ons, beauty appointments, exercise and unboxing gifted items. And the gifted breaks away..

Reactions: 12
The amount of times she says “but am”’in the vlog drives me mad. “Buddam”. Her voice is so monotone and boring. And lol at her praising herself for “reading like twelve books this year”

Also the vlog is sponsored by misguided and should have AD in the title

Reactions: 10
Last vlog;

“I’m so glad to be working from home today”

as appose to what Louise?
This Louise?
Don’t overdo it love, I mean don’t go pushing boundaries too far in your line of work, for example this is brilliant, adding a Starbucks cup into the photo could be an option when work isn’t so hectic, this is the quality of work expected from a professional like yourself, never lets us down.

227EBD1E-2217-4753-879F-034F01D1856D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Last vlog;

This Louise?
Don’t overdo it love, I mean don’t go pushing boundaries too far in your line of work, for example this is brilliant, adding a Starbucks cup into the photo could be an option when work isn’t so hectic, this is the quality of work expected from a professional like yourself, never lets us down.

View attachment 846320
I wonder has she considered some kind of photography collab with Brooklyn Beckham?
They seem to be similarly gifted in that area.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder has she considered some kind of photography collab with Brooklyn Beckham?
They seem to be similarly gifted in that area.
They have similar cooking skills too it seems. If you haven’t seen Brooklyn cooking a brekkie sandwich on the Today Show then please prepare to cringe while you watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Last vlog;

This Louise?
She really is the hardest working content creator influencer going. Her working hours are unmatched to even the biggest ceos in the world

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The OTT post to Terrie on a public platform, surely not ur business Louise to tell everyone Terrie went few weeks earlier than expected

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.