Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “classy” graduation outfit she linked 🤣
Because every new graduate wants to have the option of which body part they want to flash the Chancellor of the university with as they strut across the stage!

*BONUS* you might be able to show them all of your anatomy at once!

It is clear that she has a VERY different definition of classy than the majority of us! But this definitely confirms it. That suggestion wasn't even appropriate never mind classy!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's a horrible outfit - I can't imagine anyone wearing it without looking cheap and tacky tbh.
Louise is in lalaland when it comes to what's appropriate and even aspirational to the average person.

Reactions: 4
Lou putting up the box so she can ask herself questions and lash out affiliate links. Entrepreneurial genius some would call it.

Coveeerrrrr meee in sunshiiiiinnnneeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I never really paid much attention to Louise over the years but I got really into following her in when she moved to NYC. Totally lost interest when she came back and unfollowed her last summer after her pandemic tour of Ireland. But I went back the other evening and watched a few videos from when she was in NYC and it's like night and day. She was so much more engaging and likeable. I think it's because she kinda had to hustle in NYC whereas she seems to have everything handed to her in Ireland by doing the bare minimum? And she honestly looks like a different person now from whatever she's getting done to her face and from photoshopping.
Same, really enjoyed her NY content. Think because I could kind of relate to her when she was there. A new country, new city, trying to find your feet and fit in. Totally unrelatable now.

Also the one of the necklaces she linked looked remarkably like one of Retro's new necklaces.

Reactions: 3
Oh my god her content is just gone to the dumps. It’s so bad. I still try to get my head around what work she refers to when she’s saying she’s so busy and must do some work. Her life is just putting in clothes, drinking and talking into the phone

Reactions: 8
Bit weird to be advertising to any old weirdo on Instagram.. maybe I watch too many crime docs but I’d rather the traditional route.

I bloody love the knits Louise’s mother knits for her! She’s so talented. Would love someone like that in my family to make me tit😆

I wonder will things sour with the bf when she moves in with him. He’ll be coming home from a hard day’s work and she’ll be prancing about playing dress up and talking into her phone like a dope

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
“It’s such good quality and I know I’ll get loads of wear out of it”
…..outfit never to be seen again!

why does Louise trot out the same disingenuous lines?
There is more integrity in the Penneys plastic jacket she’s trying to flog! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She never rewears anything. Her wardrobe(s) must be bursting at the seams from the sheer amount of clothing she acquires.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.