Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Groundbreaking. Gym gear, just… wow. Sweaty Betty will be shaking in its leggings 😐

And the fact the C-looser account is
only followed by 4 people.
one of them being herself, the other being her lapdog Meghan.

if they had a brain cell between them they’d be dangerous.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder will she do a Rosie on it, and charge extortionate amounts for the clothing. Can’t wait to see the sales pitch Lou tries for this when it’s launched

Seriously this has flop written all over it. Everyone is sick to the back teeth of gym gear

Reactions: 10
who’s gonna tell her that Lidl have the exact same grey leggings in their special buys this week 😐
For just 7 yo-yo’s cloouise 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has
Wonder will she do a Rosie on it, and charge extortionate amounts for the clothing. Can’t wait to see the sales pitch Lou tries for this when it’s launched
Has anybody tried Rosie's collection?? I like the look of the fleeces but won't buy unless I know it's good quality! Again another blogger paying her way into thinking she's a designer.

Has

Has anybody tried Rosie's collection?? I like the look of the fleeces but won't buy unless I know it's good quality! Again another blogger paying her way into thinking she's a designer.
I have seen a lot of comments to say the fleece bobbles really easily after washing. And they look really short, they don’t cover the ass/tum area so I don’t see the point really 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I have seen a lot of comments to say the fleece bobbles really easily after washing. And they look really short, they don’t cover the ass/tum area so I don’t see the point really 🤷‍♀️
My friend has one (she maintains it was a gift 🤥) and I tried it on. I thought they’d be snugglier and longer but they’re very thin and they are cropped. You have the option to wear them longer but because they’re elasticated with a draw string, they just ride up. You’d want to be happy enough with your mid tum area to wear one. I didn’t see the hype with it tbh. I have one from H&M I got last year that I prefer. It’s thicker and longer and snugglier

Reactions: 2
My friend has one (she maintains it was a gift 🤥) and I tried it on. I thought they’d be snugglier and longer but they’re very thin and they are cropped. You have the option to wear them longer but because they’re elasticated with a draw string, they just ride up. You’d want to be happy enough with your mid tum area to wear one. I didn’t see the hype with it tbh. I have one from H&M I got last year that I prefer. It’s thicker and longer and snugglier
That'll do, no thank you so rosie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Who does she think will buy gym gear she's flogging? She's not a PT and all her workouts are paid partnerships or sponsored posts. She's not bringing anything new or innovative to an already overly saturated market. Penneys quality, Brown Thomas price tag no doubt like all the other "influencers" lines. Gotta rake in all the cash possible from naive followers

I agree with the poster above who said that this is a last ditch attempt to stay relevant, there is absolutely nothing innovative about what’s she is doing. It still doesn’t justify to me the way she bangs on about being so busy

Reactions: 7
Literal quotes from this flimsy article:

"Louise admitted she's grown more protective of her loved ones after years living her life online."

"It comes as Louise shared loved-up snaps with her partner this week to celebrate his birthday."

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she first mentioned he brand last year she was in a lab and I thought a beverage of some sort. Even when she had her shoot over the summer it seemed like a drink.
So now I'm wondering did it get completely scrapped and she has panicked and rushed into the activewear

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought she respected his privacy and wanted to keep him off social media? We all knew it wouldn’t last long 😂😂

"And even anything personal, like where you live and that kind of thing, you just have to be careful about what you share.” Does Lou Lou not realise we have all figured out where she lives by the photos she has posted of her aprtment

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When she first mentioned he brand last year she was in a lab and I thought a beverage of some sort. Even when she had her shoot over the summer it seemed like a drink.
So now I'm wondering did it get completely scrapped and she has panicked and rushed into the activewear
I think she has something else launching later.. maybe a collaboration with a brand.

Reactions: 2
I would really like for Cloo-loo to really shock us on her channel and announce the launch of… her personality. 😐

but sweat shop, cheaply imported, static gym wear suitable for standing around in your living room taking photos of yourself selling spotlight mouthwash, after an intense morning doing absolutely duck all….. ok so.

Cloo X CLidl special buys……. The collaboration we need.

• Haha
If it’s what she had on her yesterday then they really look no different to anything she has been wearing from other brands all year round. I don’t see this going well for her and i don’t think she is strong or resilient enough to take a knock

Is it just me or do her and BF look so similar like could be brother and sister!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.