Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The launch looks embarrassing. A rail with a handful of clothes hanging off it for other influencers to coo over. Meanwhile she still hasn’t actually walked any of her followers through it, you know, the ones who would be actually paying for it. She’d much rather faff about with press launches like she’s a big shot. The measly clothes rail with five things swinging off it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Addd

VIP Member
See Louise is taking a page out of Rosies book and searching up outfits for her followers out of the good of her heart. Must be hard work attaching AF links for every item

• Haha

Crazycatladyok

Louise Cooney is doing a give away as a thank you to all the Clooactive followers, she’s giving away stuff she got for free on press drops…..seriously. You’d think she’d give away something from her “Brand”. Not that anyone would want that tat!!

• Wow

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Dont think this is a classy look at all for a good freinds wedding. Something about the dress possibly the slit and material of it. Did she just throw her hair up in a bun ??

Reactions: 14

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
See Louise is taking a page out of Rosies book and searching up outfits for her followers out of the good of her heart. Must be hard work attaching AF links for every item
Never seen such a blatant cash grab in all my days

She linked a €170 jumper for the school run suggestion 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

daddygoose35

VIP Member
She isn't creative enough to come up with sentence that doesn't contain the word nice. What chance does she have at creating a brand. She comes across like she's too busy to even promote it properly. Can't imagine she's put much effort into it.
She comes across like she is doing a TY entrepreneurial class or module for college and she just is going through the motions, trying to impress the lecturer of teacher. It’s like come January the stock will be sold out and it will be complete forgotten about. She honestly sounds like an airhead college business student (no offence to anyone who did business)

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
Re the intern I would imagine she would need staff to post about her pieces (that Louise signs off on) packages deliveries etc. Yes its still Louise`s brand but once its up and running she wont be able to do it all herself plus she may still be doing the normal posts she would do if she has no brands. Its a delicate balancing act on the one hand people want to know more on the other if she keeps going about it people get tired listening to her go on about it esp if they have no interest but I would imagine she wants the brand to help grow her followers etc. thats just how I would imagine it would work but I could be wrong I don`t have a marketing degree or any business experience.
But why launch the brand if it’s not ready to be up and running? And mention it nearly as an afterthought on stories? I really don’t get the intern thing, it’s Louise’s brand at the end of the day, if she needs staff why is only looking at an intern? Why not professionals in their respective areas?

If the brand was a genuine passion and of interest to Louise, it would feel authentic when would she speak about it, whether that was all the time or every so often.

But it doesn’t feel authentic, it feels like a half arsed effort in order to make a quick €€€. Even her stores tonight on the brand just felt meh 🥱

Can you honestly say that in the last 24hrs anything the brand owner (Louise) has shown about the brand has inspired you to purchase?

I don’t have a marketing degree or huge amount of business experience either, but common sense would be - if you launch a brand at the very least come on and have a chat about it, not launch it in the morning and then come to talk about Kildare village! The whole thing is so half arsed in my opinion

Last edited:

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The random plastic hangars I am cringing!! None of them even matched, it cheapens everything straight off the mark.
It's easy pick up some nice hangars.....If you're bothered!!
And someone saying "I spot leggings with pockets", is that not standard these days??
The clothes weren't displayed well and as they are dull drab colours didn't stand out. Afew balloons does not make a launch.
Strangest way to launch a new brand, throw a big party for all your mates that will be getting The stuff for free and don't really go through any of it with your followers that will be putting their hands in their pockets to pay for it and help make your brain fart idea be a success.
But ya know Louise has been putting blood sweat and tears into very recent passion of designing so kudos Lou🙌👏👏 and whatever other emoji the Insta Huns use when congratulating a fellow instahun.

• Haha
Am I the only one that feels her dresses and skirts are allllways indecent?? Like I can’t decide is it just because she’s tall but everything I go 😬 they’re all too short and just look really tacky

AKW

I stopped following Louise during lockdown but still watch her stories every so often to see if she's back doing any work yet... It's too annoying though, I have to stop 🤦‍♀️ she said she was getting back into routine after holidays yesterday, then today (so far) she has worked out, been out for an iced coffee, met a friend in the phoenix park, and is now drinking in the Shelbourne with Carol Byrne! I wish she would just own it and say she lives the life and doesn't have to work much! It just annoys everyone when she says she's so busy working and "can't wait for the weekend", etc.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
What the hell is she wearing? A dressing gown that one slight bend either side would have her tattas exposed, not that she would care I assume as they are basically hanging out as it is. Cheap and tarty. Who is she to judge anyone’s style

Marymary41

I’m sorry but HOW did she get that press trip? Like she has never mentioned the brand ever and is tacky as hell!! I genuinely don’t get how she gets those gigs. Her following is completely stagnant and she gets no comments/ engagement on her posts. It baffles me!

• Heart

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Another tough weekend for Lou, wonder is she back in the office tomorrow for a start of another hard working week

• Haha

Greenoranges

It really is, but many people just don't get it. I remember a couple of years ago a friend of mine (on an average 9-5 income) was squealing with excitement how an influencer was staying at the exact same 5star resort and hotel that she had booked and paid several thousands for on her honeymoon. When I mentioned that said celebrity influencer would've gotten that trip for free and even more considering all the tagging/links to the airline, resort, excursions and swipe ups of the outfits worn on that holiday the girl seemed to be genuinely taken aback, an eye opener for her, so to speak.
My friend is the same, mid 30's and genuinely believes everything bloggers say and is influenced to buy their swipe ups bcos she saw it on so and so 🤦 it can actually be a very slippery slope into over spending and over consumption 🙈

• Sad

KP87

The “classy” graduation outfit she linked 🤣
Because every new graduate wants to have the option of which body part they want to flash the Chancellor of the university with as they strut across the stage!

*BONUS* you might be able to show them all of your anatomy at once!

It is clear that she has a VERY different definition of classy than the majority of us! But this definitely confirms it. That suggestion wasn't even appropriate never mind classy!

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I don’t remember her flying over to China at any stage to oversee the pieces being made by some twelve year old in a stuffy factory earning pittance. She needs to cut the crap. She found someone to make them cheap and she wore them to the gym one Friday, that’s the sum total of her involvement. She clearly still doesn’t have her hands on most of it hence why she’s not actually showing any of it. I think I’d actually be nervous to go on tv and speak about my made in China brand in this day and age, not that she’d ever be asked any hard hitting questions but would she not be morto if someone asked her why it was made in China and should we not be boycotting stuff made there? Or asked her about the working conditions of where it’s made. Na, better to stroke her ego and make her think she’s some kind of girl boss instead 🙄

Marymary41

1:she’s struggling for content and she needs to get herself in the headlines before she launches her “brand” and 2: I’d say she eventually wore him down begging to post him. Beware we’ll get an overdose of him now!