Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I forget sometimes that Louise lives in an American teen movie.
She’s probably wondering why nobody has asked for prom dress recommendations. Or what to wear if you want to be homecoming queen. Or how to impress the cutest jock on the soccer team at cheer practice

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Ailte

VIP Member
The clip on her grid from ire am ‘I’ve been involved in every step of the process starting with a pen and paper doing sketches’ how do they actually keep a straight face with this shit! Picking out of a catalogue was it! And 2 days ago … Xmas party outfits …. Is she tone deaf …. Xmas party’s being cancelled left right and centre 🙈

• Haha

nycinthesun

Anyone else seeing all these insta Huns like Louise here, Jessica O Mahony, that wan Kirwin and Terror Terri posting about Afghanistan and then next story is buy this or buy that or here is me on my holiday. Makes my stomach turn. They don’t give a shit.
Came on here just to say exactly that. It's infuriating and so tacky! Lots of the US "insta huns" are doing the same, it's sickening.
Either just stick with the regular superficial content or share posts about how to help Afghan refugees and give the swipe ups a rest for 24 hours. Mixing both is atrocious. I get that's how they make their money, but pick a damn lane, you'll hardly lose the shirt off your back by not posting a swipe up for a day.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Zendaya and Louise Cooney should never even be in the same sentence together, never mind the same vicinity

• Haha
Imagine being so busy as an influencer that you can’t keep up with reading books 🤣 but it’s ok she has time for Netflix and cocktails

• Haha
I heard from a colleague today that Louise is launching mirrors all different shapes abs sizes, I actually thought she was taking the p*** but she said she wasn’t!!

• Haha
  • Wow

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Sizes 6-18 “with more to come”. Ah that old line. They always say that. Still waiting on Rosie to expand her size range a year down the line. Is it really made in China? Oosh.. bad move. She’s not very Cloo-d in is she. Not saying she needs to be Greta the second but in an era when we are all being urged to be more considerate and make better choices we should be boycotting any old shite that is made in China. But this one doesn’t care about the planet, I’d say her hauls alone contribute a good 50% of landfill

terter27

Why does it not surprise me that she thinks guided tours are too long and she'd prefer to just "google a few fun facts" :rolleyes: (And then go designer handbag shopping)

• Haha

trebor

Minor thing I know, but the mismatch of different hangers that the products were hanging from shows no attention to detail.

And if I've to see another photo of that cropped jacket :oops:

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The way she showed the BT advent calendar came across as ungrateful and to be honest like she just couldn't be arsed. Fucking the products around like they were worthless. What a unappreciative wench!!

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Clooless Lou will be on Ireland AM in the morning advising the steps to getting here with her brand…

‘Pandemic hit, everyone was working out at home, I picked cheap tat from the country that gave us the pandemic- circular economics’

• Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
It's all not adding up. Credit where credit is due her management or who ever is pushing her and her brand are good- Irish independent/Irish times pieces and Ireland AM slots. But it makes no sense that this is being rolled out without her showing a physical product and range. So she's going on Ireland AM this morning to fictiously talk about products no one has actually seen and she's only shown samples??

Am i the only one lost and confused??

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She will be on tomorrow for a brief one story chat about the weekend before moving on to what she really came on to speak above which is some sponsored crap. She has lost all of her charm. It’s purely a money making gig for her at this stage whereas before I used to think she genuinely enjoyed connecting with her audience. She is the cat who got the cream now and it shows

Addd

VIP Member
Megan probably wasn’t long twigging that Lou was only all about her while we were in level 5 of lockdown and couldn’t go anywhere or see anyone apart from those you live with. Once restrictions lifted so did any loyalty Louise had to Megan. She was an acquaintance of convenience and Meghan is better off
You called it at the time if I remember correctly that their friendship wouldn’t leave the four walls of that apartment 😆. The day they went to Kildare village and Louise didn’t even pretend to be excited for Megan buying a Prada bag - said it all for me

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Wait, why isn't yer man there for his own birthday trip? I watched the stories on silent and Lou isn't arsed to provide subtitles so I'm out of the loop.
@snoopie420 have you been to Finn Lough already or still looking forward to it? I know a couple who went there recently and absolutely adored it - didn't want to leave!
The boyfriend has to work, you know like in the ‘real’ world! His boss probably told him to piss off having done a circuit of Ireland, week in Ibiza & few days in Rome 😂

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She couldn’t be launching her “brand” at a worse time, imo. I feel like interest in her has waned massively throughout the year and for the most part I think people have lost interest in her or even forgotten she exists. If she was launching something around the time she moved to America I think it would have done well because she was very likeable then and seemed like a sweet girl. But these days she couldn’t be more distant and has shut herself off and doesn’t engage with her following, but still expects them to buy her crap

I never understand the working outside or having lunch out. First of all, it's not possible to work outside because there's a fucking glare on the laptop screen. Secondly if you work from home in a normal 9 to 5 chances are you don't have much time to swan off on a walk or a lunch date. It's laughable 😂