Louise Cooney #3 The adventures of Louise, Lidl Louise & Lou's secret squeeze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I called it the other evening that she would just delete it and carry on. It’s her go to anytime she gets criticised. She’s a disgrace.

Reactions: 5
this was just posted on twitter. Poor doctor was misunderstood and the mean women bullied her. Give me a break.
Eugh that tweet has really annoyed me! So she gives out bad advice but because she’s a woman, every other woman on the planet should automatically support her and the BS she says? This was a video to do with food and diet, not gender... don’t try to turn it into a gender issue. I’m SO tired of people pulling the victim and bullying card when they actually just don’t like being held accountable or told they’re wrong. You being offended is your own feeling, not a representation of the facts of the situation hun!

Reactions: 24
Eugh that tweet has really annoyed me! So she gives out bad advice but because she’s a woman, every other woman on the planet should automatically support her and the BS she says? This was a video to do with food and diet, not gender... don’t try to turn it into a gender issue. I’m SO tired of people pulling the victim and bullying card when they actually just don’t like being held accountable or told they’re wrong. You being offended is your own feeling, not a representation of the facts of the situation hun!

Yes!! I didn’t see any negative comments about dieticians. I’m still scratching my head wondering how she thinks she was misunderstood. She literally said root veg are a treat for a Sunday because they’re full of sugar. Shocking lack of accountability

Reactions: 21
I'm so confused as to why her "bookclub" has a sponsor? Just seen on insta she couldn't even spell the title of the book correctly and then a ridiculous plug to tayto crisps who sponsor the book club?? This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Reactions: 15
I'm so confused as to why her "bookclub" has a sponsor? Just seen on insta she couldn't even spell the title of the book correctly and then a ridiculous plug to tayto crisps who sponsor the book club?? This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.
Bet Laurasviews is raging. She was tagging Easons looking for AF/book club with them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
American Dit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have to say she’s looking UNREAL lately! Such a hottie!
[/Q
Now if she can't put her hand in her pocket for jysk furniture!!! What is wrong!!! Can these people pay for nothing!!!!
You're forgetting that this is the moaney witch who moaned non stop about how much her escapade to New York had cost her. Completely deluded from reality, people bleeping dying all over the world and all she can speak about is "woe is me, I've spent so much money on New York and I haven't even met Mr Big". Came back to Ireland with her tail between her legs........then had quarantine in a luxury cottage, followed by a free Mercedes. She should duck off back to New York and she should take Donal Skehan and his family back with her.

Lol she seriously cannot post anything right 😂😂😂
So true - Cartier Love Bracelet accompanied by a 90 euro tacky watch, that she's trying to flog. I wonder did she get her Love down on Canal Street?

How is brushing her teeth “self care”, surely it’s just basic bloody hygiene? My god she is some fool
They'd sell their Grandmother for a few quid!

She's just so beige, nothing interesting going on either in her life of between her eyes
Ah now that's not fair, she was out swimming with best Frenemy Darren K a few days ago. Two ppl with F all going on in their lives LOL

Yes Megan is starting to annoy me in the videos more so than Louise, I swear. The fake friendship between them is clear to see as well 🙄
#BestFrenemies

She used to be great at responding to questions about products but since she came back from NY, she would never responded so I gave up 😅
Wave a 10 euro note in front of her and she'll respond lickety split!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder will Louise do another tour of Ireland this summer now after tonight’s announcement & stay in every hotel that she can

Reactions: 12
Wonder will Louise do another tour of Ireland this summer now after tonight’s announcement & stay in every hotel that she can
Guaranteed, sure there hasn't been a spot in Dublin she hasn't taken pics over the last 2 weeks

Reactions: 9
Wouldnt you think Irish hotels having been closed for so long need all the full paying customers they can get? They shouldn't be giving away a free stay and I hope they wont but id have zero respect for any influencer who can afford a stay who takes it for free. Its the same with the freebies they get. Put your hand in your pocket you scabby cow and pay your way.

Reactions: 17
Wouldnt you think Irish hotels having been closed for so long need all the full paying customers they can get? They shouldn't be giving away a free stay and I hope they wont but id have zero respect for any influencer who can afford a stay who takes it for free. Its the same with the freebies they get. Put your hand in your pocket you scabby cow and pay your way.
Oh if there’s even as much as a whiff of a free stay from any of them I’ll be fuming. If anything it’s going to be impossible to get a booking anywhere, and influencers getting free stays is crappy because while the industry has suffered, its going to be manic now the next few months and nobody should be gifted a stay for promotion purposes. And also it’s bad form if they do take the freebies knowing the industry has been shat on over the last year. We will soon see who has morals and a conscience and who is in it for a freebie and couldn’t care less about a crippled industry

Reactions: 17
You're forgetting that this is the moaney witch who moaned non stop about how much her escapade to New York had cost her. Completely deluded from reality, people bleeping dying all over the world and all she can speak about is "woe is me, I've spent so much money on New York and I haven't even met Mr Big". Came back to Ireland with her tail between her legs........then had quarantine in a luxury cottage, followed by a free Mercedes. She should duck off back to New York and she should take Donal Skehan and his family back with her.
This reminds me that my friend wrote to her when she posted that crappy April’s Fools story about going on holidays and said it was in poor taste as my friend hasn’t been able to see her long distance bf in over a year and it’s not exactly a joke.. I can’t find the screenshot she posted in our whatsapp but Louises reply was something along of “poor me but I had to move home in a pandemic so I know how you feel, but this is just a joke because the good times will return so we can only make fun of it until then” 🙄

Reactions: 3
For sure - Louise's Freebie Outdoor Summer - Irish Revenue asleep in the corner as she bags all these freebies and us PAYE workers screwed for every cent we earn.

Oh if there’s even as much as a whiff of a free stay from any of them I’ll be fuming. If anything it’s going to be impossible to get a booking anywhere, and influencers getting free stays is crappy because while the industry has suffered, its going to be manic now the next few months and nobody should be gifted a stay for promotion purposes. And also it’s bad form if they do take the freebies knowing the industry has been shat on over the last year. We will soon see who has morals and a conscience and who is in it for a freebie and couldn’t care less about a crippled industry
Yes she couldn't care less, unless it's about her and her blog.

This reminds me that my friend wrote to her when she posted that crappy April’s Fools story about going on holidays and said it was in poor taste as my friend hasn’t been able to see her long distance bf in over a year and it’s not exactly a joke.. I can’t find the screenshot she posted in our whatsapp but Louises reply was something along of “poor me but I had to move home in a pandemic so I know how you feel, but this is just a joke because the good times will return so we can only make fun of it until then” 🙄
Oh it was open poor me season after New York......I've spent so much money on this and I now haven't been able to rub my 5th avenue lifestyle in your faces. The utter lack of awareness for the real problems in the world from her is astounding.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
People could collectively boycott hotels that give free stays to people on instagram

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.