Louise Cooney #3 The adventures of Louise, Lidl Louise & Lou's secret squeeze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won’t boycott but if they start giving out free hotel rooms to influencers and there is no available bookings I’ll be making my feelings known to them. They are already charging enough when I go online to book.

Reactions: 14
She is going to literally take every freebie she can get her hands on. Guarantee she is going to be in a different restaurant every night of the week with three outfit changes per day. Book club will be a thing of the past.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
People could collectively boycott hotels that give free stays to people on instagram
Nah wouldn't do that but it's sad to see the staff that have suffered so much now having to wait on these fuckers staying in the hotel for free. The lack of any awareness of anything outside their bubble is astounding.

Reactions: 6
She reminds me of my 14 year old self when I would get some pocket money at the weekend to meet my friends in town, wear a top short belly top and some Victoria Secret lipgloss and think I am the tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her nails in her insta story 😳 I could get my cat to do my nails and they would look better

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When I look at her Instagram, it feels as though we live in two different countries/cities because she's always walking around bare legged and apparently going for swims in April? It's 10 degrees outside, I wouldn't even dare to go out without a jacket, let alone in a short dress or shorts. I'm always freezing when I look at her pictures. I seriously wonder how she manages to cope with the cold.

Also, I'm a bit confused as to why would anyone bother to tailor the wardrobe doors in a shared apartment. Granted, if you live there alone and plan on staying long-term, it's fine, but in a shared place? No.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
When I look at her Instagram, it feels as though we live in two different countries/cities because she's always walking around bare legged and apparently going for swims in April? It's 10 degrees outside, I wouldn't even dare to go out without a jacket, let alone in a short dress or shorts. I'm always freezing when I look at her pictures. I seriously wonder how she manages to cope with the cold.

Also, I'm a bit confused as to why would anyone bother to tailor the wardrobe doors in a shared apartment. Granted, if you live there alone and plan on staying long-term, it's fine, but in a shared place? No.
Maeve Madden put up something during the week about irish influencers and what they are wearing! Gas!

Reactions: 2
Serious lack of swipe ups from Louise today!!! The phone won’t know what’s happening

Reactions: 3
Puts up a post about a missing dog called molly and then asks her followers if they’ve seen HIM to let her know.
🤯🤯🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Their nipples must be like monkey's fingers the way they're dressed in this weather LOL!!!

Conor Murray?
No, he has taste! His girlfriend (JC) is lovely.

Last edited:
Dipped in and out of her latest vlog and I've questions...
1. Are all her clothes elastic / lyra / polyester blend?
2. Does she think she is American? Her on the beach. In shorts. In April. With an American football and said she feels like she's in California.

Also my beef with the word "hike" in her vlog is very north american (where I live) people would just be going for a regular walk here and they call it a hike whereas at home isn't the word hiking reserved you know ... For actual hiking?
Which goes back to my 2nd question... Does she think she's American?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.