Louise Cooney #3 The adventures of Louise, Lidl Louise & Lou's secret squeeze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so boring and vacuous.

The most exciting thing that's happened her is beauty treatments.

Reactions: 2
The Hamptons 😂😂I think of her flat and then I shudder to think what the people who live in the Hamptons would think 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I honestly wonder what type of conversations she has with her boyfriend when it comes to discussing how their day went. Can you imagine the content creator be like: "It was an exhausting day, spent the morning trying on clothes, took a few pictures for IG - more intense than a workout as I had to twist my body in various ways to get the right angle. Then, went to Phoenix Park and took a picture of myself with two bags of Mr. Tayto crisps. Got home, put on some gown and drank Moet the whole evening". I'm sure a boyfriend with a regular 9-5 can relate - it's incredibly intellectually stimulating.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, so far this week she has met up with "Derv", Terrie, Niamh, got her hair done, eyebrows done, nails done, a very very essential Maria Tash piercing, trip to Penneys and it's not even the weekend yet. Same carry on as last year when restrictions eased. She does whatever she wants without applying an ounce of caution. Selfish doesn't even begin to describe her.

Reactions: 22
So, so far this week she has met up with "Derv", Terrie, Niamh, got her hair done, eyebrows done, nails done, a very very essential Maria Tash piercing, trip to Penneys and it's not even the weekend yet. Same carry on as last year when restrictions eased. She does whatever she wants without applying an ounce of caution. Selfish doesn't even begin to describe her.
And Megan and the bf too of course. And off to Limerick this weekend to see her family. The sooner this bat gets vaxxed the better

Reactions: 9
Que the obligatory 'can't wait for the weekend after SUCH a busy week' today 😂 😂 come back to Earth Louise you absolute dope.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Classic case of just because you can doesn’t mean you should!

I pity these vacuous high maintenance instahuns who don’t live in the real world..they’d be nothing without their peroxide, fake nails and overpriced brows 🥱

Reactions: 9
What really annoys me about Louise is she's so blind and selfish. Like her friend who's Pregnant (and hasnt got vaccine - her personal choice) and Louise meeting everyone. A real friend would say "listen I know you want to meet up but I've been meeting loads of people and you might be at risk".blows my mind.

Reactions: 7
What really annoys me about Louise is she's so blind and selfish. Like her friend who's Pregnant (and hasnt got vaccine - her personal choice) and Louise meeting everyone. A real friend would say "listen I know you want to meet up but I've been meeting loads of people and you might be at risk".blows my mind.
She’s unbelievably selfish & oblivious to the world around her. Another pal on the balcony 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Whos pregnant amd didnt get the vaccine?

She’s unbelievably selfish & oblivious to the world around her. Another pal on the balcony 🤷‍♀️
I don't know whether she's oblivious or simply just doesn't give two shits. The messages are all out there from the news, social media, to still exercise caution covid wise in line with easing of some restrictions bit she just doesn't care. She will go wherever she wants and meet as people as she wants.

Classic case of just because you can doesn’t mean you should!

I pity these vacuous high maintenance instahuns who don’t live in the real world..they’d be nothing without their peroxide, fake nails and overpriced brows 🥱
Agreed, their hair, nail and brow appointments has made up most of their content for them so no wonder they were all so excited for them to reopen.

Reactions: 3
She deleted a story from around twelve last night. She was doing shots with Niamh Cullen on her balcony, and toasting to Terrie’s baby 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She deleted a story from around twelve last night. She was doing shots with Niamh Cullen on her balcony, and toasting to Terrie’s baby 🤪
I saw that story last night and I was thinking I’d hate to be living in one of them apartments around her with a regular job to get up for in the morning with these 2 out in the balcony drinking shots screeching and roaring! Funny how she deleted it obviously had the fear this am was surprised to see Niamh Cullen doing live workout this morning after the late night antics!!

Reactions: 11
She acts like she lives in the Hampton's with her posts and stories! It's all smoke and mirrors with this flogger! Everything jazzed up to portray this fairytale existence. For the life of me I don't get how she has this following - she offers no worth to anybody. She isn't funny or insightful (or even good looking imo but thats neither here nor there) or creative in anyway. Just swipe up swipe up swipe up. Its an incredibly hollow existence to have and I hope she will one day see this but I doubt it
She's as dull as dish water and you're right re the crisps, just flung there randomly. Don't mention the Hamptons now - sore point for LouLou that she actually had to spend some of her own money relocating etc and couldn't spend the next few years rubbing a NYC lifestyle in everyone's faces. I'm surprised she didn't set up a GOFUNDME to recoup the money from her idiotic following.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how her roommate feels about having this content creator inviting (presumably non-vaccinated) people for drinks at home during a pandemic? I had two female roommates who invited boyfriends/FWB on a regular basis during Level 5, I ended up leaving the apartment share altogether. It's downright inconsiderate and disrespectful, especially if you're a grown adult with a full time job (who should therefore understand the consequences of their actions).

Reactions: 10
She did delete a story. Her and that dose Niamh Cullen doing tequila shots on the balcony “cheersing” that other dose Terri’s pregnancy

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.