Louise Cooney #3 The adventures of Louise, Lidl Louise & Lou's secret squeeze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments on her last IG picture at the beach today:

• " You make Ireland look not Irish in this photošŸ˜‚ if you know what I mean lol .." - This actually isn't a compliment IMO. You live in Ireland, you should embrace the Irish landscape and truly represent it as it is. Trying to make the landscape look like Hamptons or Sicily truly kills the authenticity, but I guess it looks good on her "feed" lol.
  • " Are you not cold? šŸ˜€" - It's 13 degrees. Definitely not summer dress weather.

While us slaves work 10+ hours a day to meet deadlines to get peanuts in return, some people can really say "life is a beach".

Reactions: 6
She deleted a story from around twelve last night. She was doing shots with Niamh Cullen on her balcony, and toasting to Terrieā€™s baby šŸ¤Ŗ
You stay classy Louise girl, real classy.

Also to add to the person above, I really thinks she tries to make Ireland look like anywhere else in the world bcos in her own mind it's probably not glamorous enough for her, it's no #Hamptons #NYC #Paris #LDN šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
You stay classy Louise girl, real classy.

Also to add to the person above, I really thinks she tries to make Ireland look like anywhere else in the world bcos in her own mind it's probably not glamorous enough for her, it's no #Hamptons #NYC #Paris #LDN šŸ™„
She wouldn't survive a day in Paris, it's a different crowd. Maybe London (she probably would die to be in MIC).

I think she's still coping with the fact she couldn't take over NYC.

Reactions: 10
She wouldn't survive a day in Paris, it's a different crowd. Maybe London (she probably would die to be in MIC).

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ And the fact that she wasn't born in California, that must be a tough pill to swallow šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know some will accuse me of being overly pedantic and so be it, but inter county travel doesnā€™t actually mean you can go home and visit people for the weekend. I donā€™t really blame her for wanting to see her family and would probably do the same myself, but would she not keep it private? We are still not meant to be meeting indoors, unless Iā€™m completely mistaken? If sheā€™s going to break the rules Iā€™d rather she kept it to herself didnā€™t post

Reactions: 19
I know some will accuse me of being overly pedantic and so be it, but inter county travel doesnā€™t actually mean you can go home and visit people for the weekend. I donā€™t really blame her for wanting to see her family and would probably do the same myself, but would she not keep it private? We are still not meant to be meeting indoors, unless Iā€™m completely mistaken? If sheā€™s going to break the rules Iā€™d rather she kept it to herself didnā€™t post
Yeah this exactly. People are doing as Louise is but not posting it online. Same with Aoife Walsh.

Reactions: 11
We were in the shits in Jan because of people like Louise. All rushing off to see every tom dick and harry they know. Meeting numerous groups of friends, in multiple houses. You have the likes of them to thank for the length of time we have been locked down.
As much as things are opening up now we still have large numbers of our population not vaccinated. Her behavior is selfish and self absorbed but i woudlnt expect anything else.

Reactions: 15
I don't think she's ever actually watched the news or read up on guidelines tbf to the princess.

I used to like Louise back in her NYC days. I just canā€™t fathom the reason why I suddenly took such a disliking to her and the content she posts!! Literally EVERYTHING she posts annoys me....

Reactions: 13
I used to like Louise back in her NYC days. I just canā€™t fathom the reason why I suddenly took such a disliking to her and the content she posts!! Literally EVERYTHING she posts annoys me....
She has just made a compete tit of herself since then. Bimbo central

Reactions: 9
Doubt sheā€™s aware of any guidelines when sheā€™s too busy twisting herself in the mirror to give the illusion of a waist...

ā€œMomā€ and dad? Is it just me that would get slapped in my family if I said that? Genuinely curious but to me thatā€™s not an Irish thing at all?

ā€œMomā€ and dad? Is it just me that would get slapped in my family if I said that? Genuinely curious but to me thatā€™s not an Irish thing at all?
Louise is an American donā€™t you know? Miss teen USA to be exact.
1621033344867.gif

Miss teen Lou-SA šŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

No no all she's worried about is the fact that she had to spend some of her own money and fell flat on her face and then crawled back to crappy old Ireland, just like that other DOSE Donal Skehan. Grass always greener but they all slithered back during the pandemic.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 568997
did anyone else notice the fresh roots on Louise Saturday? Uploaded on Megan story - hats worn every day until yesterday then.. probably the same with all the huns
NASA can see the flatmate's teeth from space I'd say...and her 10 inch forehead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Itā€™s quite common in Munster
What is, slapping?

And Megan and the bf too of course. And off to Limerick this weekend to see her family. The sooner this bat gets vaxxed the better
She needs to go home and rub her fablissssss life in her family's faces....look at me and how I've made it guyzzzzzz......I remember that cringeworthy picture of her, the brother and the two sisters. The two sisters looked like they'd rather be anywhere else, than in her poxy photo

Louise is an American donā€™t you know? Miss teen USA to be exact.
View attachment 574461

Miss teen Lou-SA šŸ˜†
Hi Guyz, I'm Lou and I'm from Murica

Iā€™ve a working from home tip for Louise. Tip one, get a job.
What an absolute plonker. As if we need this bargain bin Paris Hilton giving us tips one year into the pandemic on how to work from home. She wouldnā€™t know a days work if it shat on her

She really is an awful gobshite
Bargain Bin Paris Hilton - best one ever, love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Megan is starting to annoy me in the videos more so than Louise, I swear. The fake friendship between them is clear to see as well šŸ™„
Best Frenemies!

Itā€™s Darren Kennedy and heā€™s gay šŸ˜…
As Oprah once said (numerous times) - Whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Talking to the dog in a British accent šŸ¤£ obvs had a few. Those will be deleted soon too sheā€™s clearly not up yet šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.