Louise Cooney #3 The adventures of Louise, Lidl Louise & Lou's secret squeeze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it incredibly distasteful. Louise is unvaccinated and is going to all these places were the staff are also unvaccinated. Like others I dont want things to stay closed forever. Im a therapist. Do I want to be back to work when im not vaccinated and when I know the vast majority of my clients are not either? Not really. The only hope we keep is that the people who come into us are considerate people who are still being careful, who are still trying to limit their contacts at the moment..
Louise literally does the opposite of limiting contacts. She is one selfish selfish vacuous idiot.

Reactions: 8
BC10E6F3-2FFC-4C14-9FCA-AD8A0C9C3B21.jpeg

did anyone else notice the fresh roots on Louise Saturday? Uploaded on Megan story - hats worn every day until yesterday then.. probably the same with all the huns

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I find it incredibly distasteful. Louise is unvaccinated and is going to all these places were the staff are also unvaccinated. Like others I dont want things to stay closed forever. Im a therapist. Do I want to be back to work when im not vaccinated and when I know the vast majority of my clients are not either? Not really. The only hope we keep is that the people who come into us are considerate people who are still being careful, who are still trying to limit their contacts at the moment..
Louise doesn't care about anyone except Louise, Louise's agenda, Louise's blog and Louise's Freebies. She may pretend otherwise but she's a Narcissist, it's plain to see.

She drinks a fair bit.
Ever heard the one about the sweaty sock? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 568997
did anyone else notice the fresh roots on Louise Saturday? Uploaded on Megan story - hats worn every day until yesterday then.. probably the same with all the huns
I wonder is Ross Forde in the background ............ Yassss Kweens, D4, D2, D6, yasssss bubbles kweens LOL!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The lies out of her. Pure scammer. Like yeah she probably got it done on Friday hardly a big deal when the reopening was Monday but it’s the lies and the sneakiness.. she didn’t need to make a song and dance and stage a big faux performance yesterday about getting her hair done. Just coming on and being like oh it’s great to have the hair finally done, without saying when she actually got it done would have been enough. Between the lies and deleting posts hoping everyone will forget she really takes her audience for fools.

The lies out of her. Pure scammer. Like yeah she probably got it done on Friday hardly a big deal when the reopening was Monday but it’s the lies and the sneakiness.. she didn’t need to make a song and dance and stage a big faux performance yesterday about getting her hair done. Just coming on and being like oh it’s great to have the hair finally done, without saying when she actually got it done would have been enough. Between the lies and deleting posts hoping everyone will forget she really takes her audience for fools.
Problem is people still follow her and the others peddling their pathetic lives online. There needs to be way more scrutiny of their activities, i.e. proper regulation of their messaging/advertisements and also taxation of all the benefits/freebies/free stuff/ambassador benefits/discounts they receive, even if not monetary.

Reactions: 6
Problem is people still follow her and the others peddling their pathetic lives online. There needs to be way more scrutiny of their activities, i.e. proper regulation of their messaging/advertisements and also taxation of all the benefits/freebies/free stuff/ambassador benefits/discounts they receive, even if not monetary.
Yes and people are trying to replicate these lives too. So if Louise is down getting three treatments done then a large chunk of women will feel they should be down town on day 1 of reopening getting a treatment done. If not, they feel crap about themselves. Cannot attain what we believe "everyone else" is doing. Consumerism at it's best.

Would she ever give over with that deerrrrv dose “not long til we can be in the same room again”.. does she think we are stupid? I’m sure they have been meeting regularly indoors this whole time. She should just say nothing at all instead of coming out with his patronising drivel that no one believes

Mortified at the comments on the pic of her on her date. Saying to derv that the boyf is “third wheeling with them” she honestly acts like a 16 year old it’s embarassing

View attachment 568997
Not that there's anything wrong with them, but does anyone think her legs look a lot bigger here, no filter or select pose at play?

Reactions: 5
Not that there's anything wrong with them, but does anyone think her legs look a lot bigger here, no filter or select pose at play?
It's just the difference between when you post a picture of yourself versus when your friend posts a picture of you.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I literally cant get over her hair on her stories. It looks exactly the same. She still has dark roots? I was going to say I’d be asking for a refund but chances of her paying in the first place are slim

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 568997
AGREED! I am more of a blonde than Louise and my hairdresser is amazing but when I go back to her she will tell me straight out that the blonde I want to be is unachievable until I go back a few times and she wouldn’t risk wrecking my hair. Louise probably got it done last week and back in again so it makes ZeroOne look like they’re so talented when in fact they are giving every Terrie Dick and Louise a free colour, cut, extensions. It’s a joke. So obvious with Louise since her roots were down to her titties last week!

Influencers are like, " Lockdown has thought me so much, it's the simple things in life that matters most. Materialistic things aren't important". "Family and your health are everything".
First day restrictions ease, influencers are out shopping, getting their hair done, nails done, waxing done and they'll have very hotel in the country booked out🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Influencers are like, " Lockdown has thought me so much, it's the simple things in life that matters most. Materialistic things aren't important". "Family and your health are everything".
First day restrictions ease, influencers are out shopping, getting their hair done, nails done, waxing done and they'll have very hotel in the country booked out🙄
So true! But then they realise how much they love the 🔥 stunning comments .... bellends! I mean they could all really do with a break, no worry several breaks this summer.... they ve been working so hard. Gruelling ... tanning, pouting, posing, walking 8 million steps a day, Pilates and let’s not forget replying to those emails 🙄

Honestly, I think a lot of these influencers must have lost a bit of confidence due to the fact they couldn't look their best, hence the fact they're rushing to the hairdresser's and nail salon this week. They all claimed they wanted to embrace simplicity, but wearing a full face of makeup on a daily basis is hardly simplicity. Also, who wears a gown or a cocktail dress to drink at home (referring to that Moet picture on the balcony). I'm all for taking care of yourself, especially these days, but some of them look absolutely over the top.

Also, that Tayto ad with the pink dress lacks creativity. Dumping two bags of crisps on a throw at the park is a really lazy way of advertising a product. It's not even esthetically pleasing as the color coordination is completely off. Content creation? Think again.

Reactions: 11
She acts like she lives in the Hampton's with her posts and stories! It's all smoke and mirrors with this flogger! Everything jazzed up to portray this fairytale existence. For the life of me I don't get how she has this following - she offers no worth to anybody. She isn't funny or insightful (or even good looking imo but thats neither here nor there) or creative in anyway. Just swipe up swipe up swipe up. Its an incredibly hollow existence to have and I hope she will one day see this but I doubt it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.