Louise Cooney #3 The adventures of Louise, Lidl Louise & Lou's secret squeeze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but yall do have so many famous people! :) but the way these outlets carry on with these people is probably precisely why Louise decided to stay in ireland. She loves the attention of feeling like an actual famous person when in reality shes (as someone else called her, which i thought was spot on) a promotions girl. Which thats fine, but media should stop treating her as anything other than that.
We do have famous people but actually proper famous people don't flaunt their lives all over social media. They are actually getting on with working on the things (music, films, tv) that made them famous! Journalists have to fill column inches so if this is the only drivel they can get they will print/publish it. It is up to us as consumers to push back and stop clicking on the stories and buying sh1te magazines full of these vapid influencers.

Reactions: 9
but yall do have so many famous people! :) but the way these outlets carry on with these people is probably precisely why Louise decided to stay in ireland. She loves the attention of feeling like an actual famous person when in reality shes (as someone else called her, which i thought was spot on) a promotions girl. Which thats fine, but media should stop treating her as anything other than that.
It must make sense though for brands to work with them and for them to be represented by their agencies maybe they can get on the press here more because we are a smaller market and it would be harde
I never actually realized that she had a full time job prior to her move to NY. Interesting.

She seems like a "nice" person, but she is a bit simple-minded. She doesn't have any strong opinion on anything. Definitely not the opinionated type. Her personality is quite "vanilla". It's good to have some edge sometimes. Maybe this is simply her public persona. That said, saying Dublin is expensive for a reason is just being completely oblivious to the economic climate. Dublin is more expensive than some other European cities, yet has a lot less to offer in terms of cultural outlets, housing quality, efficient public transportation and infrastructure. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Dublin, it's home, but it's just the reality.

Whether she wants to admit it or not, she is an influencer. If she's endorsing brands (and more specifically, cheap fast fashion brands) for the purpose of increasing their sales, she's an influencer. Most of her posts are sponsored. Content creator would be someone who actually offers informative/entertaining content not seen elsewhere. Posting a picture of yourself in swimming in Seapoint in 2 degree weather is not content creation. Any person can do the same. Her brand has been built around her sponsorships.
Agreed because some brands would approach her and others would not based on her image and the brands image.

What sort of a book club is this? Do you not read the whole book and then have the meeting?
Louise's Ladybird Books Special - Episode 1 Goldilocks ;)

She is going to literally take every freebie she can get her hands on. Guarantee she is going to be in a different restaurant every night of the week with three outfit changes per day. Book club will be a thing of the past.
Pieta will be a thing of the past too. Also, not a peep from Revenue about all these freebies she gets. Us PAYE workers pay tax on every penny.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s the false confidence though of feeling qualified to speak to a media outlet on property situation.
Dublin is expensive for a reason is not an educated, informed, well thought out or even accurate response...

Reactions: 6
Why does she take mirror pictures but covers her face with her phone AND USES A FILTER! Idiot, says alot about her hair and brows just done if she has to hide and filter them

Reactions: 3
I'm confused by her saying she's not an influencer (though most of her posts are swipe ups) and that she is a content creator. Does she even write content for her website anymore? And in terms of Instagram, I would think of content creators as creative photographers, artists, video creators etc.. that have built a strong aesthetic throughout their page and offer more content than just selfies etc. Just own up to the fact that you are an influencer. It's a very rude statement to people who are influencers too... like she is saying she is above them!

Reactions: 14
Watch on a little post referencing a date, she just can’t wait to get it out there! Drip feeding her followers bits to keep them engaged

Off topic slightly but is Instagram now automatically making you follow people after clicking on their page? It has done that twice to me today with Lauren Arthurs and Terrie. I follow neither but clicked in for the nose and insta had me automatically following them. Kind of annoying!

Reactions: 2
She is a joke of a so called adult. First day after months and months of being locked down that we have an easing of restrictions and this self adoring idiot gets her hair done, her brows done and goes and gets a piercing. She's beginning the exact same craic as last year, going everywhere and anywhere, not making an effort to still keep contacts as low as possible. Like I'm sorry but who the flying duck needs an additional ear piercing on the first day restrictions are eased?? She should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 28
She is a joke of a so called adult. First day after months and months of being locked down that we have an easing of restrictions and this self adoring idiot gets her hair done, her brows done and goes and gets a piercing. She's beginning the exact same craic as last year, going everywhere and anywhere, not making an effort to still keep contacts as low as possible. Like I'm sorry but who the flying duck needs an additional ear piercing on the first day restrictions are eased?? She should be ashamed of herself.
🤷‍♀️
and the piercing was a freebie 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 8
This is exactly what I wanted to say earlier this evening and couldn't find the right words without sounding like the other extreme - I don't want us all to be locked up for life but at the same time, you'd have to be a bit of a gowl to book at least three personal services for the first morning they're allowed reopen 😁
Having had Covid and being unvaccinated as yet, I plan on getting my hair done in a few weeks when things aren't as busy. My brows are fine - I can continue tweezing strays. I don't need another fecking piercing - nobody does like! I won't be booking a Penneys spree. Life isn't back to normal and it's not safe or wise to pretend it is IMO.

Also the fact that at least one of those services was gifted doesn't sit well with me: all our hairdressers and beauty salon owners are delighted to be back working, are booked up for weeks even with opening for longer hours etc - where is the sense in gifting services to freeloaders, ahem, sorry, content creators like Louise Bleedin' Cooney? How is that going to raise their profile or make them money, really?
Influencer marketing for personal services (and in general) just seems so at odds with the current climate.

Reactions: 17
The hairdresser/salon freebies today has blown my mind. After months of no one coming in the door, freebies are first priority to influencers. Don't see zero salon marching down to James or Maher hospital offering free hair cuts or colours to front line workers!

Reactions: 23
This is exactly what I wanted to say earlier this evening and couldn't find the right words without sounding like the other extreme - I don't want us all to be locked up for life but at the same time, you'd have to be a bit of a gowl to book at least three personal services for the first morning they're allowed reopen 😁
Having had Covid and being unvaccinated as yet, I plan on getting my hair done in a few weeks when things aren't as busy. My brows are fine - I can continue tweezing strays. I don't need another fecking piercing - nobody does like! I won't be booking a Penneys spree. Life isn't back to normal and it's not safe or wise to pretend it is IMO.

Also the fact that at least one of those services was gifted doesn't sit well with me: all our hairdressers and beauty salon owners are delighted to be back working, are booked up for weeks even with opening for longer hours etc - where is the sense in gifting services to freeloaders, ahem, sorry, content creators like Louise Bleedin' Cooney? How is that going to raise their profile or make them money, really?
Influencer marketing for personal services (and in general) just seems so at odds with the current climate.
Same sentiments here. Sadly we are in the minority and the Louise’s of the world he majority. If more people were contentious covid wouldn’t have gotten as bad as it did. But sure for Louise and the gang it’s me me me. Wonder how many nurses were in a position to be out today getting the works down and off to Penney’s. Very few I’d imagine, with real life responsibilities unlike herself living in highly profitable Lala influencer land. But thanks so much for ‘creating content’ for us Louise 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
I really don’t begrudge anyone being excited at things opening back up and I think the Penney’s appointments are a good idea for people who don’t want to be in a crowd but 3 things on the one day is a joke, how many other places is she going to be this week alone?

Reactions: 7
I'm confused by her saying she's not an influencer (though most of her posts are swipe ups) and that she is a content creator. Does she even write content for her website anymore? And in terms of Instagram, I would think of content creators as creative photographers, artists, video creators etc.. that have built a strong aesthetic throughout their page and offer more content than just selfies etc. Just own up to the fact that you are an influencer. It's a very rude statement to people who are influencers too... like she is saying she is above them!
Im here for everything you said! TRUE content creators provide legitimate new and creative content, not simply swipe up selfies and silly reels that have already been done a thousands times before. Dont get me wrong, louise is beautiful. She is well able for a career in print modelling. But like for her to try to say she is anything more than a clothes horse and a woman with a large platform for other charitable “ambassadorships” .. which well done, good for her. But unicef and pieta only work with her because of her following (which helps their ROI which is in fact using her INFLUENCE) of being said clothes horse. She needs to stay in “swipe up” her lane. There are dozens if not thousands of true content creators that blow her out of the water.

Reactions: 9
I find it incredibly distasteful. Louise is unvaccinated and is going to all these places were the staff are also unvaccinated. Like others I dont want things to stay closed forever. Im a therapist. Do I want to be back to work when im not vaccinated and when I know the vast majority of my clients are not either? Not really. The only hope we keep is that the people who come into us are considerate people who are still being careful, who are still trying to limit their contacts at the moment..

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.