Louise Cooney #3 The adventures of Louise, Lidl Louise & Lou's secret squeeze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not thought about it this way. The only thing I thought about was 'I wonder what happens to the other and smaller mental health charities when so much dosh goes to PH.' What was the Bothar/Rehab scandal? Was that the highly paid top bods in the charities? Always the way, charities are professional operations. Only small charities that are run by volunteers you can be sure all the money raised goes directly to the service.
I know of many people who were turned away from pieta for varying reasons and how they have treated staff and volunteers on a personal level too. Their management are on huge salaries and the psychotherapists earn pittance. I feel that pieta have a monopoly on mental health charity funding when others are suffering, even though there appears to be corruption.

This Reddit thread is eye opening!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Has she had fresh Botox? Her face looks different.

No sign of the beau recently is there? Is he off the scene or did she just read here and realise how pathetic it was posting his angle and his wrists in shots 😅
They’re still together. He’s a normal fella with a normal office job so I get why she doesn’t post him.

Reactions: 1
Seriously?! Who needs that much lounge wear?! She wrecks my head when she rolls out the sustainable brands every now and then, yet is so totally blind to her own contribution to fast fashion.... 🤮🤮
This shocked me! The consumption and consumerism is just awful! Disgusting even!

The reference to Caroline Flack left a bad taste for me....shameless and distasteful if you ask me!
Screenshot_20210508-135914_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 13
Seriously?! Who needs that much lounge wear?! She wrecks my head when she rolls out the sustainable brands every now and then, yet is so totally blind to her own contribution to fast fashion.... 🤮🤮
And everything is the same manky puke beige colour 🤢

Bet she didn’t buy 1 item in that pile, it was prob all
#gifted

Maybe he doesn't want to be all over her insta? I don't think I would if I were dating someone with a following like hers.
I reckon when she gets to leave the country again she'll be gagging to show him. You could see in vlogs that her last boyfriend hated the constant instagramming as well

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who thinks taking a picture of a gin bottle and sharing it in an IG a story is college level and a bit tacky?

Reactions: 12
Taking the same photo every day in different outfits does not make you a “content creator” louise. Youre a mediocre clothes horse at best. I have second hand embarrassment.

Reactions: 14
Maybe she would prefer 'Promotions Girl' rather than influencer?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have to laugh at how influencers get bent out of shape by being referred to as influencers. hUn iM a CoNtEnT cReAtOr!! All Louise does is (badly) recreate TikToks made popular by people half her age, link a million swipe ups a day and prance around half naked rain hail or snow. The only thing she is creating is a massive hole in the ozone by her loungewear landfill that resides in her bedroom. The whole purpose of your job is to try and convince people to swipe up and buy from one of your million links a day. Your whole purpose of being online is to sell sell sell. So yes, going by that job description you are an influencer. Your purpose is to convince your audience that these things are amazing and they need them ASAP. I feel like they try and shy away from the title because they don’t want to be held accountable for when things go awry. Bimbo alert. What a dose

Reactions: 24
That girl has pure notions about herself it's embarrassing

For anyone that doesn't want give it more clicks these 2 paragraphs and comments stood out...

"Acknowledging the rise of gossip threads and trolling that have reared their ugly heads during lockdown, Louise says, “I think people are unhappy in lockdown and probably have too much time to be on their phone and laptops — people living unhappy lives."

"....... Which is exactly why Louise ensures all her brand collaborations fit with her aesthetic, including Cleanmarine.
“Teaming up with Cleanmarine for Women was a no-brainer for me. I only work with brands I trust and believe in.""

• Haha
That girl has pure notions about herself it's embarrassing

For anyone that doesn't want give it more clicks these 2 paragraphs and comments stood out...

"Acknowledging the rise of gossip threads and trolling that have reared their ugly heads during lockdown, Louise says, “I think people are unhappy in lockdown and probably have too much time to be on their phone and laptops — people living unhappy lives."

"....... Which is exactly why Louise ensures all her brand collaborations fit with her aesthetic, including Cleanmarine.
“Teaming up with Cleanmarine for Women was a no-brainer for me. I only work with brands I trust and believe in.""
People living unhappy lives 😂😂 pot calling kettle Louise. You have an empty existence girly & have shown yourself to be tone deaf throughout all of this.

".......
[/QUOTE]

Same rhetoric as retroflame right there...

Reactions: 7
How condescending of her to say everyone here is unhappy 😂 louise people have been gossiping about influencers forever, except now we have a platform to do it. Sure everyone was obsessed with bloggers unveiled. Mainly people are just sick of the lack of accountability from influencers!!!

Reactions: 15
By that logic, she 'believes in' Canada Goose and their cruelty to animals.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.