Louise Cooney #3 The adventures of Louise, Lidl Louise & Lou's secret squeeze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That girl has pure notions about herself it's embarrassing

For anyone that doesn't want give it more clicks these 2 paragraphs and comments stood out...

"Acknowledging the rise of gossip threads and trolling that have reared their ugly heads during lockdown, Louise says, “I think people are unhappy in lockdown and probably have too much time to be on their phone and laptops — people living unhappy lives."

"....... Which is exactly why Louise ensures all her brand collaborations fit with her aesthetic, including Cleanmarine.
“Teaming up with Cleanmarine for Women was a no-brainer for me. I only work with brands I trust and believe in.""
Dublin is ’expensive for a reason’ 🤦‍♀️ Is she going to tell that to struggling families who can’t get a home?

Reactions: 6
People living unhappy lives 😂😂 pot calling kettle Louise. You have an empty existence girly & have shown yourself to be tone deaf throughout all of this.
“I’ve never been busier with work, I’m lucky in that sense. I’m trying to look at the positives.”

Is she for real?

Reactions: 11
Dublin is ’expensive for a reason’ 🤦‍♀️ Is she going to tell that to struggling families who can’t get a home?
The article does her absolutely no favours. In fact I think it is far more damaging than it is positive. She is on another planet.

She has never been busier, if she was as busy as any normal working person she wouldn’t have time to swan off for a swim in the middle of day during the week.

Reactions: 18
Just when you think Louise can't get any dumber she goes and does that interview. Another magazine last week! Jesus Christ she'd literally sell the teeth out of her mouth for money!

Reactions: 14
She’s a real life airhead unfortunately. She’s killing time with Instagram until she meets a rich husband and spends her days doing the school run & lunch.

Reactions: 8
That girl has pure notions about herself it's embarrassing

For anyone that doesn't want give it more clicks these 2 paragraphs and comments stood out...

"Acknowledging the rise of gossip threads and trolling that have reared their ugly heads during lockdown, Louise says, “I think people are unhappy in lockdown and probably have too much time to be on their phone and laptops — people living unhappy lives."

"....... Which is exactly why Louise ensures all her brand collaborations fit with her aesthetic, including Cleanmarine.
“Teaming up with Cleanmarine for Women was a no-brainer for me. I only work with brands I trust and believe in.""
Bloody hell, even doing a interview for a newspaper is a #ad

Reactions: 5
Just when you think Louise can't get any dumber she goes and does that interview. Another magazine last week! Jesus Christ she'd literally sell the teeth out of her mouth for money!
Now now that’s not very fair on poor Louise! She clearly states in the article

“Sponsored content is obviously where I would make some of my money but I don’t only influence people in terms of sales”
😂😂

• Haha
I truly dont understand why the likes of people like louise and retro get treated like legit businesswomen in the likes of the independent. Maybe its because im american, and yea we do have “influencers” (though honestly i cant think of any by name, unless they have actually created a line, and not like retro who just put her name on someone elses stuff or music or whatever) but like they are primarily kept to the likes of buzzfeed. For the most part, no one really takes them seriously. Its actually so cringe. Louise and retro legit do nothing but flog other brands tit. Why do these mainstream outlets give them the time of day? Maybe im being harsh but cmonnn… 🙄

I truly dont understand why the likes of people like louise and retro get treated like legit businesswomen in the likes of the independent. Maybe its because im american, and yea we do have “influencers” (though honestly i cant think of any by name, unless they have actually created a line, and not like retro who just put her name on someone elses stuff or music or whatever) but like they are primarily kept to the likes of buzzfeed. For the most part, no one really takes them seriously. Its actually so cringe. Louise and retro legit do nothing but flog other brands tit. Why do these mainstream outlets give them the time of day? Maybe im being harsh but cmonnn… 🙄
Agree, Ireland for some odd reason, gives massive exposure to these influencers in mainstream media. Maybe it's because we don't have enough real 'famous people' to talk about

I hope she gets the mop chopped up to at least shoulder length. I can’t deal with the raggedy Anne extensions anymore

Reactions: 5
Just herself, Terrie and Lauren Arthurs in Zero one this morning.. You’d think after being closed for months the salon would prioritise paying customers but 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄🙄
I wouldn’t give Zero One the steam of my piss. This just shows where their true loyalties lie

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just herself, Terrie and Lauren Arthurs in Zero one this morning.. You’d think after being closed for months the salon would prioritise paying customers but 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄🙄
Superficial self obsessed idiots, the whole lot of them. Could they not have waited even a few days and are they that obsessed with their looks?

Agree, Ireland for some odd reason, gives massive exposure to these influencers in mainstream media. Maybe it's because we don't have enough real 'famous people' to talk about
but yall do have so many famous people! :) but the way these outlets carry on with these people is probably precisely why Louise decided to stay in ireland. She loves the attention of feeling like an actual famous person when in reality shes (as someone else called her, which i thought was spot on) a promotions girl. Which thats fine, but media should stop treating her as anything other than that.

Reactions: 14
I never actually knew that she had a full time job prior to her move to NY. Interesting.

She seems like a "nice" person, but a bit simple-minded. She doesn't have any strong opinion on anything. Definitely not the opinionated type. Her personality is quite "vanilla". It's good to have some edge sometimes. Maybe this is simply her public persona. That said, saying Dublin is expensive for a reason is just being completely oblivious to the economic climate. Dublin is more expensive than some other European cities, yet has a lot less to offer in terms of cultural outlets, housing quality, efficient public transportation and infrastructure (don't tell me about the healthcare system - spent 10+ hours in the ER last night and had to walk out without even seen a doctor as I couldn't wait any longer, everyone that was waiting or came in around the same time I did was already finished and I was still there waiting whilst they kept prioritizing the new people coming in despite the fact I'd already been there for 10 hours).

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Dublin, it's home, but it's just the reality.

Whether she wants to admit it or not, she is an influencer. If she's endorsing brands (and more specifically, cheap fast fashion brands) for the purpose of increasing their sales, she's an influencer. Most of her posts are sponsored. Content creator would be someone who actually offers informative/entertaining content not seen elsewhere. Posting a picture of yourself in swimming in Seapoint in 2 degree weather is not content creation. Any person can do the same. Her brand has been built around her sponsorships.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.