Louise Cooney #3 The adventures of Louise, Lidl Louise & Lou's secret squeeze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise wishing for a 4 day week because she’s so busy trying on outfits and going for walks. I don’t even want to think how she’d last In a stressful job.

Reactions: 19
Louise wishing for a 4 day week because she’s so busy trying on outfits and going for walks. I don’t even want to think how she’d last In a stressful job.
Yeah I think it’s to make her seem relatable to normal people who have real jobs.

Reactions: 8
She's an idiot, this silly cow shouldn't bother me but it does. I'm luck I work office hrs but omg I had forgotten I only did 4 days this week we were so busy. She wouldn't know a days work of it slapped her in the face.

Reactions: 15
Yeah I’ve said it before but she thinks she is the hottest girl in the cheerleading squad and is dating the football captain and they make out by the bleachers every day before cheer practice. She lives on planet pathetic. Pushing 30 and acting like a thirteen year old who watched too many teen movies
This is so spot on! Agree with the other poster who said she had much better style in NYC. The clothes she wears these days are marketed toward 18 year olds right? (For a night out even? Maybe in Ibiza?) Nothing worse than looking like an aul one dressing like a teenager. Also the middle part thing has become a trend lately and she looks to be trying it out. Her hair was much nicer before. She’s become so thirsty I much preferred her before.
also it bothers me how she filters every landscape pic she takes in Ireland, making it look like the med or something...

Reactions: 13
Has she had fresh Botox? Her face looks different.

No sign of the beau recently is there? Is he off the scene or did she just read here and realise how pathetic it was posting his angle and his wrists in shots 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12

No sign of the beau recently is there? Is he off the scene or did she just read here and realise how pathetic it was posting his angle and his wrists in shots 😅
I did get a glimpse of what could be a man's tracksuit when she was eating sushi at the Hellfire Club, don't write them off just yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her purchasing a tennis skirt. What is she like?? And of course she secured an appointment in Penneys. How tragic to not be able to wait another short while when the shop opens up legitimately. On that note, does anyone know, covid restrictions wise, how Penneys can reopen early?

Reactions: 9
Her purchasing a tennis skirt. What is she like?? And of course she secured an appointment in Penneys. How tragic to not be able to wait another short while when the shop opens up legitimately. On that note, does anyone know, covid restrictions wise, how Penneys can reopen early?
Shops can open for appointment only from the 10th. It's not just Penney's, loads of smaller boutiques are doing it too.

Reactions: 4
There's something i find very distasteful about her posting on pieta house, brand ambassador I get it, raising awareness- get it, making a donation - get it. There's something i find distasteful and self validating about the "look how great we are doing the walk in the elements". "How bad the rain is" "Look how soaked we got". Anyone else getting those vibes? Alot to be said for just doing the walk, raising awareness and just leaving it there.

Reactions: 25
The whole darkness into light thing is like a weird humble brag. Especially today with the rain. It’s like bragging that you have been touched by suicide (which I have myself btw). I dunno. Pieta House are going to be the next Bothar/Rehab scandal. And to add, I have done the walk before many moons ago when it was a tiny event

Reactions: 23
The whole darkness into light thing is like a weird humble brag. Especially today with the rain. It’s like bragging that you have been touched by suicide (which I have myself btw). I dunno. Pieta House are going to be the next Bothar/Rehab scandal. And to add, I have done the walk before many moons ago when it was a tiny event
Agree wholeheartedly with all of this. My own news feed is flooded with gobshites having done it ... mostly for show by the looks. Same people wouldn’t say hello on the street tomorrow nevermind do anything for me if I was suicidal. Showy pricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
To be honest, whoever thinks shopping at Penneys is a priority to the point where they have to book an appointment, seriously needs a reality check. I'm not going anywhere near Penneys (dislike the shop under normal circumstances already) or any other clothing retailer until late July or August at the earliest (until the madness has subsided a bit). We might wind up in another lockdown comes September given how slow this whole vaccination programme has been, yet people think they need to shop ... to go where exactly ... sit outside in 5 degree weather?

Perhaps she should go to Penney's during the appointment and purchase clean and new clothing for children and people in need instead of adding to her already packed closet. It would show a bit of consideration and an awareness of the current reality some people actually face. Just a thought.

By the way - I have to speak again about those closet doors. They're so old fashioned.

I don't know how old she is, but over the years, you see people progressing and maturing. She seems to be stuck in the same spot she was in pre-NYC. I haven't seen much growth as a person to be honest, especially since decided to come back to Ireland. She probably would have learned a lot in NYC, but I don't think she had a thick enough skin to stay there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
To be honest, whoever thinks shopping at Penneys is a priority to the point where they have to book an appointment, seriously needs a reality check. I'm not going anywhere near Penneys (dislike the shop under normal circumstances already) or any other clothing retailer until late July or August at the earliest (until the madness has subsided a bit). We might wind up in another lockdown comes September given how slow this whole vaccination programme has been, yet people think they need to shop ... to go where exactly ... sit outside in 5 degree weather?

Perhaps she should go to Penney's during the appointment and purchase clean and new clothing for children and people in need instead of adding to her already packed closet. It would show a bit of consideration and an awareness of the current reality some people actually face. Just a thought.

By the way - I have to speak again about those closet doors. They're so old fashioned.

I don't know how old she is, but over the years, you see people progressing and maturing. She seems to be stuck in the same spot she was in pre-NYC. I haven't seen much growth as a person to be honest, especially since decided to come back to Ireland. She probably would have learned a lot in NYC, but I don't think she had a thick enough skin to stay there.
She definitely couldn’t hack NYC, I suspect the main reason being that nothing was being handed to her on a plate. Plus she went from being a big fish in a small pond to a small fish in a ocean.

Reactions: 14
I've not thought about it this way. The only thing I thought about was 'I wonder what happens to the other and smaller mental health charities when so much dosh goes to PH.' What was the Bothar/Rehab scandal? Was that the highly paid top bods in the charities? Always the way, charities are professional operations. Only small charities that are run by volunteers you can be sure all the money raised goes directly to the service.

Reactions: 7

She mentioned him when she was on The Six O’Clock show the other night

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.