Louise Cooney #3 The adventures of Louise, Lidl Louise & Lou's secret squeeze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More furniture for her bedroom? Where did the rest of it go? The girl posting about “earth day” and she is the most wasteful person on the planet! Fast fashion this and consumerism that! 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
More furniture for her bedroom? Where did the rest of it go? The girl posting about “earth day” and she is the most wasteful person on the planet! Fast fashion this and consumerism that! 🙄
She was saying the other day she can’t wait for the storage because she has been “living out of boxes since coming home to Ireland”.
Louise love you’ve a massive double wardrobe in your room. You have plenty of space. Did it ever dawn on you that maybe your obscene and grotesque amount of clothing is the problem and not the storage around you?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So she has furniture made especially for her rented apartment and talks about how awkward and unusual the room shape is.. and how she’s gonna have the furniture forever. And she changed the wardrobe doors? And will bring them with her when she leaves? Dear god how stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Louise needs to stop with the interiors. She hasn’t a clue. That shoe press looks ridiculous all on it’s own in the corner

Reactions: 9
So she has furniture made especially for her rented apartment and talks about how awkward and unusual the room shape is.. and how she’s gonna have the furniture forever. And she changed the wardrobe doors? And will bring them with her when she leaves? Dear god how stupid
Wow she is so stupid! Why would she take two random made to measure wardrobe doors with her to her next place 😂
And why put all that work into a place that you’re renting? Why be arsed paying for all that to be done when you don’t own the place? I don’t know if I fully believe that she paid for that. It makes no sense

Oh my god. Now she’s on about moving again and viewing places when she’s just had all of that made to measure furniture fitted today 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow she is so stupid! Why would she take two random made to measure wardrobe doors with her to her next place 😂
And why put all that work into a place that you’re renting? Why be arsed paying for all that to be done when you don’t own the place? I don’t know if I fully believe that she paid for that. It makes no sense

Oh my god. Now she’s on about moving again and viewing places when she’s just had all of that made to measure furniture fitted today 😂😂
She has no intention of buying. She is all smoke & mirrors. This viewing is something she is being paid to do. I don’t even believe she has mortgage approval if I’m totally honest. I’d say she is waiting to meet a rich guy & get a big house and have a few kids & become a soccer mom.

Reactions: 18
Made to measure furniture that she's going to bring with her!? You couldn't make it up 🤦 I have to say though I love the style of the wardrobe doors and shoe press!! I bet they cost a pretty penny!

• Haha
I’d say she has mortgage approval alright. But not enough to actually buy anywhere

Reactions: 6
Someone said to me recently that they heard she makes 400k a year. I can’t see how, but surely if you were on that kind of money you’d just go ahead and buy?? And not be sharing a rented apartment (ground floor 🤮) with some tag along...?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has no intention of buying. She is all smoke & mirrors. This viewing is something she is being paid to do. I don’t even believe she has mortgage approval if I’m totally honest. I’d say she is waiting to meet a rich guy & get a big house and have a few kids & become a soccer mom.
100%

No way she has mortgage approval

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Someone said to me recently that they heard she makes 400k a year. I can’t see how, but surely if you were on that kind of money you’d just go ahead and buy?? And not be sharing a rented apartment (ground floor 🤮) with some tag along...?
If she's on 400k then I'm the bleeping tooth fairy 😂😂😂😂

Not.a.hope

And influencers getting mortgage approval when it's not stable income 🤷 i remember when i.was getting mortgage my commission wasnt taken into account as not guaranteed so I'd think that would work the same??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bank of mom and dad deposit I reckon.

Look forward to being taken on her buying a house journey. Cos if it’s anything like the apartment jumble sale/fill a tiny space with as much shite as possible, it’ll be worth a laugh.

• Haha
Sorry the live... I watched back cos I was interested. this endocrinologist is bonkers. Keep root vegetables i.e carrots etc for a Sunday treat?? Jesus Christ. Only have salads for lunch and one potato at dinner?

I’m no expert but have pcos so have a bit of knowledge on hormonal conditions. That’s just shocking! She’s promoting disordered eating

Reactions: 16
Guys the money these influencers make is completely insane. I used to work in the industry. They can charge 1% of their following per post which for Louise is €2,000 PER POST and sure she's never done with the 'AD', 'collab', 'brand ambassador' posts. Like I'm pretty sure she has one up every day! 400K a year for that type of non stop content isn't a bad estimate. She probably has no idea what she's at what with meeting this new lad from Belfast and doesn't want to buy until she's generally feeling a bit more settled. But be assured she is absolutely rolling in it. Depressing really that there are actual doctors and lawyers who don't make this kind of doe!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Guys the money these influencers make is completely insane. I used to work in the industry. They can charge 1% of their following per post which for Louise is €2,000 PER POST and sure she's never done with the 'AD', 'collab', 'brand ambassador' posts. Like I'm pretty sure she has one up every day! 400K a year for that type of non stop content isn't a bad estimate. She probably has no idea what she's at what with meeting this new lad from Belfast and doesn't want to buy until she's generally feeling a bit more settled. But be assured she is absolutely rolling in it. Depressing really that there are actual doctors and lawyers who don't make this kind of doe!
Yeah I think people really underestimate how much influencers can make. She's spend thousands on designer bags alone in the last month or so. And those aren't sponsored or affiliate links, she makes her money flogging the cheap stuff to her followers but she has no problem spending thousands on the designer stuff she wants for herself. Even with her crappy low-effort posts I have no doubt she's making a fortune because of the number of followers she has.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I still find it surprising that people are surprised by how much money she could be making. Everything is an ad and money in her pocket. €400k isn't much when you think of all the sponsored posts and income from affiliate links over the course of a year. Of course she could be mortgage approved, those who say otherwise I imagine are jealous, or don't see her page as a business. It's not what I would call work...laughing as I say that... she thinks going for a walk and taking a photo or meeting her friend is work 🤣 but it is her source of income and it works for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t you only get mortgage approval for 6 months before it runs out ? Maybe it’s longer for a first time buyer ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.