Louise Cooney #3 The adventures of Louise, Lidl Louise & Lou's secret squeeze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I try and see the positive in everyone. The only positive i see with Louise is her ability to dye her own eyebrows!!
She's hard to like with that persona she displays on instagram,I worked on a shoot with her,before she went to New York thinking she'd be the next thing, and she was actually alright,if she put her real life personality online she'd be so much more likeable but she's trying to keep up with them gobshites she hangs around with.

Reactions: 10
I never get to listen but what does she actually speak about when she goes on the newstalk shows. I can never understand what they get her on for

Reactions: 6
She's hard to like with that persona she displays on instagram,I worked on a shoot with her,before she went to New York thinking she'd be the next thing, and she was actually alright,if she put her real life personality online she'd be so much more likeable but she's trying to keep up with them gobshites she hangs around with.
Is she more engaging in real life? She always comes across so dull and unimaginative online.

Like if her job is making short videos online, surely she can do more than say something is really nice, and she's just telling us about it. Yesterday it was clear she was reading the names of the companies / products from the side. It's all just so lazy and boring.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Is she more engaging in real life? She always comes across so dull and unimaginative online.

Like if her job is making short videos online, surely she can do more than say something is really nice, and she's just telling us about it. Yesterday it was clear she was reading the names of the companies / products from the side. It's all just so lazy and boring.
I was working on the set design so not in full conversation with her but she was very polite and actually funny with the photographer and the whole team,she took direction well and nobody had a bad word about her which is why when I seen her youtube videos and instagram posts I was thinking which one was the real her,she is boring af on there but again I say it's down them clowns she calls friends,they would suck the life out of anyone.

Reactions: 4
Does she need to get her bare bleeping leg in every shot, regardless of how irrelevant it is to what she’s posting? Yes you’re super skinny Louise with slim legs. Well done. Here is your medal for first place in the skinny olympics 🥇

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She really is incredibly vain and in no way relatable! Filters, doctored photos, stretching, deleting posts/comments when it suits her...nothing is real with this eejit!

Reactions: 15
I'm the same as you. I'm in my 30s very comfortable in my own skin happy to complement someone's appearance/figure. But with Louise i just don't get it. I don't think she attractive. Maybe it's her personality and the dumb blonde act that blurs the lines for me. But to me she's very average.

Reactions: 17
The pink prada bag reminds me of when you're a teen On holidays with your parents and you pick up a fake bag from a stall selling fakes! Doesn't look nice at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“Probably the most dangerous sponsor we’ll ever have”
Well I’m sure Tayto are just delighted with that endorsement 😆
What is she like in that yellow belly top.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.