Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m actually glad this is happening to her. For too long now Louise has been so lazy and uninformed about collaborations and things she puts her name to. Canada Goose, posing on her Mercedes with her shitty bag for charity, all dirty deleted and never spoken of again. She has no integrity and thinks if she deletes something then she can pretend it never happened and move along. It’s about time she felt the consequences of being uninformed and greedy

Reactions: 26

not_influenced

VIP Member
The pink prada bag reminds me of when you're a teen On holidays with your parents and you pick up a fake bag from a stall selling fakes! Doesn't look nice at all.

• Haha

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
More furniture for her bedroom? Where did the rest of it go? The girl posting about “earth day” and she is the most wasteful person on the planet! Fast fashion this and consumerism that! 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Anyone who fell for that & licked her a** in the comments is not getting the vaccine. I’ve made a list & that’s that.

• Haha

EMER32

I was sitting across from her on the canal earlier on. She was there with the fella and three other lads in a tight pod drinking cans. They went in the direction of Harold’s Cross when the Gards moved them on, so presume she brought the fella back to the apartment and that’s his burger in the latest story. That’s Megan locked in the cupboard under the stairs for the night so.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
That “derv” dope seems like a really high maintenance friend with her over the top hen in Miami and her virtual baby shower. Every time Louise speaks about her she just comes across as the type of girl who needs a lot of attention. I remember Louise living in NY and stressed to the gills over planning the hen which ended up being completely ridiculous. Louise has another close friend Ellen who just seems like a really nice normal girl, no frills or fuss and then you have Derrrrv who seems to think she’s some kind of celebrity

TheGlossy

VIP Member
When I look at her Instagram, it feels as though we live in two different countries/cities because she's always walking around bare legged and apparently going for swims in April? It's 10 degrees outside, I wouldn't even dare to go out without a jacket, let alone in a short dress or shorts. I'm always freezing when I look at her pictures. I seriously wonder how she manages to cope with the cold.

Also, I'm a bit confused as to why would anyone bother to tailor the wardrobe doors in a shared apartment. Granted, if you live there alone and plan on staying long-term, it's fine, but in a shared place? No.

Last edited:

Mudmasque

Here here. You don't know peoples circumstances. Could have had a family emergency or anything
She may have even just become fed up of herself and the new beau. It’d be very crowded in that apartment as two people but as they say three’s a crowd. Wouldn’t blame her at all if she just needed some space!

She also may just be trapped between her desk and the bed still 😬

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Influencers are like, " Lockdown has thought me so much, it's the simple things in life that matters most. Materialistic things aren't important". "Family and your health are everything".
First day restrictions ease, influencers are out shopping, getting their hair done, nails done, waxing done and they'll have very hotel in the country booked out🙄

• Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
There's something i find very distasteful about her posting on pieta house, brand ambassador I get it, raising awareness- get it, making a donation - get it. There's something i find distasteful and self validating about the "look how great we are doing the walk in the elements". "How bad the rain is" "Look how soaked we got". Anyone else getting those vibes? Alot to be said for just doing the walk, raising awareness and just leaving it there.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I have to laugh at how influencers get bent out of shape by being referred to as influencers. hUn iM a CoNtEnT cReAtOr!! All Louise does is (badly) recreate TikToks made popular by people half her age, link a million swipe ups a day and prance around half naked rain hail or snow. The only thing she is creating is a massive hole in the ozone by her loungewear landfill that resides in her bedroom. The whole purpose of your job is to try and convince people to swipe up and buy from one of your million links a day. Your whole purpose of being online is to sell sell sell. So yes, going by that job description you are an influencer. Your purpose is to convince your audience that these things are amazing and they need them ASAP. I feel like they try and shy away from the title because they don’t want to be held accountable for when things go awry. Bimbo alert. What a dose

Reactions: 24

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She reminds me of my 14 year old self when I would get some pocket money at the weekend to meet my friends in town, wear a top short belly top and some Victoria Secret lipgloss and think I am the shit.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I had a look at Lidl louise’s Instagram. It’s all a bit creepy. The amount of posts she has referring to cooper as her dog. Ehh. No he’s not. The big grin too. It’s a bit scary
Oh my god 😂😂 right do we think one day Louise is just going to disappear and then Megan will take over her channel, refer to herself as Louise and try and hypnotise us all into believing nothing strange has happened with her wide eyed stare. It’s all a bit single white female 😂

• Haha

Indiepop

this was just posted on twitter. Poor doctor was misunderstood and the mean women bullied her. Give me a break.
Eugh that tweet has really annoyed me! So she gives out bad advice but because she’s a woman, every other woman on the planet should automatically support her and the BS she says? This was a video to do with food and diet, not gender... don’t try to turn it into a gender issue. I’m SO tired of people pulling the victim and bullying card when they actually just don’t like being held accountable or told they’re wrong. You being offended is your own feeling, not a representation of the facts of the situation hun!

Sineadgorza

She is brainless posting pics of the crowds in Dublin going yay Summer 🙄
This chick never cared about Covid, that's not about to change. She's seen more people in the past year than the rest of us have put together. Cottage getaway sharing a bed with her BFF, nights away with random boys, nights out with drunken selfies kissing her friends. When she says she is finding things tough I do wonder what the hell she means.
How does one find a bf in a pandemic? 🤔

Jeeen22

Chatty Member
I follow Chloe on Insta - the other 'mom' and she has Cooper in her stories. I think she lives in London now though? No idea how Cooper got over there!
Cooper has travelled more than most people I know in the last year

• Haha

Ailte

VIP Member
The whole darkness into light thing is like a weird humble brag. Especially today with the rain. It’s like bragging that you have been touched by suicide (which I have myself btw). I dunno. Pieta House are going to be the next Bothar/Rehab scandal. And to add, I have done the walk before many moons ago when it was a tiny event
Agree wholeheartedly with all of this. My own news feed is flooded with gobshites having done it ... mostly for show by the looks. Same people wouldn’t say hello on the street tomorrow nevermind do anything for me if I was suicidal. Showy pricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

not_influenced

VIP Member
The hairdresser/salon freebies today has blown my mind. After months of no one coming in the door, freebies are first priority to influencers. Don't see zero salon marching down to James or Maher hospital offering free hair cuts or colours to front line workers!

dee_mc

VIP Member
Louise is starting to look a bit like Miriam O'Callaghan (another dose if you ask me)

• Haha