Louise Cooney #3 The adventures of Louise, Lidl Louise & Lou's secret squeeze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any idea where Cooper the dog is, he hasn't bee in any stories for a long time, and didn't appear to go back to Limerick with her. Has he gone to his other "mom"
I follow Chloe on Insta - the other 'mom' and she has Cooper in her stories. I think she lives in London now though? No idea how Cooper got over there!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I follow Chloe on Insta - the other 'mom' and she has Cooper in her stories. I think she lives in London now though? No idea how Cooper got over there!
Cooper has travelled more than most people I know in the last year

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t think I will ever get my head around that set up they have for the dog. It’s beyond bizarre. Can’t believe the other owner left Louise take copper off to New York that time even it was so strange 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I don’t think I will ever get my head around that set up they have for the dog. It’s beyond bizarre. Can’t believe the other owner left Louise take copper off to New York that time even it was so strange 🤷🏽‍♀️
Well the initial plan was for Lou Lou to have Cooper in NY for 6 months and then fly him back to Dublin for another 6 months, rinse and repeat. Putting the dog through 4 long haul flights a year, could you imagine.

Reactions: 10
Well the initial plan was for Lou Lou to have Cooper in NY for 6 months and then fly him back to Dublin for another 6 months, rinse and repeat. Putting the dog through 4 long haul flights a year, could you imagine.

poor dog must be very stressed only getting comfortable in his new dublin home and sent off again

Reactions: 9
If I really loved my dog, I would say to the other co-parent you keep him because I wouldnot want the poor thing moved here there and everywhere, I'd want him to be settled and happy. Ridiculous carry on!

Reactions: 19
Did anyone see someone called her out for copying Carol Byrne's reel and she even replied saying Carol told her how to do it 🤦‍♀️ I've no problem with this except for the fact she was slating influencers a few weeks ago saying she is a content creator. Yet she posts no creative and original content!

Reactions: 15
Did anyone see someone called her out for copying Carol Byrne's reel and she even replied saying Carol told her how to do it 🤦‍♀️ I've no problem with this except for the fact she was slating influencers a few weeks ago saying she is a content creator. Yet she posts no creative and original content!
I just went to look! It’s so cringe these stupid outfit videos and their poses. How do they not die of embarrassment watching it back?

Reactions: 11
The normal thing would be to say she saw carol Byrne do it and was so impressed had to give it a try herself and tag Carol Byrne in it. No no no. Louise just wants to do it and look like she created it.

The comment on her weight! Yikes!

Reactions: 9
The normal thing would be to say she saw carol Byrne do it and was so impressed had to give it a try herself and tag Carol Byrne in it. No no no. Louise just wants to do it and look like she created it.

Yes! I thought the exact same, why didn't she do the polite thing and tag her!

Reactions: 2
Tbf Carol just ripped that from TikTok but yeah Louise should have tagged her and said thanks for the inspo, instead of ripping of people’s ideas and not giving anyone the credit. Some content creator

Reactions: 7
Tbf Carol just ripped that from TikTok but yeah Louise should have tagged her and said thanks for the inspo, instead of ripping of people’s ideas and not giving anyone the credit. Some content creator
Yeah I said on my original post that I've no problem with her copying her... The problem is don't make such a big deal in the papers about being a content creator vs an influencer when there is no original content on your page. Put ur own spin on things if you want to stand out and look down on influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where was that photo taken? I’m not that familiar with places on Dublin but the white building seems to be where they’re all congregating to get the content.😩

Reactions: 1
Where was that photo taken? I’m not that familiar with places on Dublin but the white building seems to be where they’re all congregating to get the content.😩
It’s earlsfort terrace. I can’t think of any other places in Dublin that look like that. The building looks like it’s somewhere exotic like London but it’s not.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.