Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Louise needs to stop with the bloody reels, she is more wooden than a tree!!
She is obviously trying to go for a sultry sexy vibe but looks absolutely crazy with the big wide eyes and no blinking!!
And the apartment looks like a jumble sale at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Would you be able for all the outfit changes? She had a different outfit for coffee/zoom and heading to town and also had a dress and jacket on at some point
She does this all the time. Even in lockdown when we’re going nowhere, she manages to change at least three times a day. I mostly wear the same clothes from morning to night, save for the days I’ve done a workout and change out of those clothes. She has little for doing only admiring herself, as my granny would say

Lol at the “hello it’s me, I know I’m so glam you recognise me. I made an effort”

Louise you look the exact same. As vacant and dull looking as ever

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

rantingqueen

Eugh that tweet has really annoyed me! So she gives out bad advice but because she’s a woman, every other woman on the planet should automatically support her and the BS she says? This was a video to do with food and diet, not gender... don’t try to turn it into a gender issue. I’m SO tired of people pulling the victim and bullying card when they actually just don’t like being held accountable or told they’re wrong. You being offended is your own feeling, not a representation of the facts of the situation hun!

Yes!! I didn’t see any negative comments about dieticians. I’m still scratching my head wondering how she thinks she was misunderstood. She literally said root veg are a treat for a Sunday because they’re full of sugar. Shocking lack of accountability

not_influenced

VIP Member
The thing that makes me laugh with Louise - goes on youtube, "can't believe it's been over a month since my last upload. Just been so busy." No Louise, you're in the early weeks of a relationship and spending every minute with your new fella which is completely normal. Why not just come on and say that since addressing meeting someone new and being happy anyway? "So busy" in a global pandemic? Come on!!

The other thing is addressing it that she wants to keep her relationship private and offline and he's not into social media! That's grand and live your life how you want to live your life! But don't say you want privacy and keeping your relationship off line then come on with pictures of his legs, his fucking shadow and his finger nail! She really is a dumb fuck and the intellect of a 14 year old!

Her dress and jewellery sense, it hurts my sole. She is painful to watch and her outfit choices 🤦. I use to think she was quiet elegant and dressed quiet well. Everything now smells of cheapness and polester! 🤢

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The reels are deffo a new low. The out of sync miming, the look under the eye, the pouting of the lip, hand on hip and twirling of Hair. 🤦🤦🤦 It's so bad!!! 14-16 years of age you'd roll your eyes and think "young ones these days". Louise is a grown woman!! It's really sad and really pathetic! The craving for attention is so cringe!
Because in her head she is a 17 year old American valley girl. I’d say she has more in common with a group of leaving cert students than any 30 year olds. It’s like she views her life through the prism of an American teen movie. I’d say all that matters to her is being blonde, skinny, tanned, dog mom to coop. There is absolutely no substance to her

• Heart

wrtysaed

Anybody else think its a cop out that she listens to audio books instead of actually reading the book? She has no more interest in that book club than the man on the moon!

Reactions: 20

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
Lou is the type that’ll be marrying a rich dude, driving the kids to school in the Range Rover and heading to reformer pilates right after.

Quick drive home to change and say hello (specify the salad required for dinner) to the house keeper/nanny before heading for lunch with her other mum pals.

Zero ambition or other defining skills (or she’s really good at hiding them).

not_influenced

VIP Member
she has addressed it on twitter apologized and said she is not a nutritionist, she has said the talk was about skin and said she kept trying too sway the conversation back too that
I think she should have made the apology on the platform she put it on. Not as many followers on twitter ad she does on the gram. Also someone could have watched the video and now it's gone. No accountability from Louise, to say "hey i uploaded a video the other day but in hindsight don't feel it's right and unsuitable for my audience." Louise is the ultimate avoider and zero accountability. They can all pull the shit of "i don't like confrontation so I just delete it". I'd have more respect for someone owning it.

Indiepop

I’ve finally decided to unfollow her. All the things I used to like about her are now long gone. She used to come across as a really sweet, likeable, normal girl who was a bit shy and she was a breath of fresh air in the influencer world and stood out in a good way amongst all the fake airheads. Now she just comes across as vain and full of herself and she would sell/swipe up for anything not nailed down. I also agree about the ‘so busy’ comments... taking Cooper for a walk, changing your clothes and reading a book? Exhausting!

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Let's face it, she's as dull as dish water. She's trying to be relatable to all those that have real jobs but she forgets that we all know what she does for a living!!
Writing lists to remind you to change outfits and bring your mutt for a walk does not constitute as a busy day.
Although looking at her reels, trying to walk and be sexy at the same time does seem to exhaust the poor girl!!

not_influenced

VIP Member
The reels she's at them again 🤦 they are so so so so so so so so so bad. Anyone who is her friend needs to sit her down and show her how bad they are. I have second hand embarrassment for her! So bad!

• Haha

Localeyes

It’s bothered me way too much that she didn’t brush away the dirt on the balcony terrace thing before putting out the furniture 😠😠

• Haha

Hmsf

Whichever company sent her that basket of stuff must be sorry they bothered. Harness for the dog that she says is the wrong size (why say that on camera?) , and then she gives him the toy that he rips apart in minutes which she predicted would happen. Why couldn’t she just say thanks and not show the dog destroying the gift? Just because it was free to you Louise doesn’t mean it cost nothing!!

Reactions: 19

Addd

VIP Member
She is going to literally take every freebie she can get her hands on. Guarantee she is going to be in a different restaurant every night of the week with three outfit changes per day. Book club will be a thing of the past.

• Angry

Keggsy

Chatty Member
Louise wishing for a 4 day week because she’s so busy trying on outfits and going for walks. I don’t even want to think how she’d last In a stressful job.