Louise Cooney #3 The adventures of Louise, Lidl Louise & Lou's secret squeeze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Denise Kenny had a post with the same outfit over the weekend. She robbed it off another influencer

How is brushing her teeth “self care”, surely it’s just basic bloody hygiene? My god she is some fool

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I cant with her eyebrows. Its all I see when she comes on to talk. I dont think i have ever seen brows so different in all my life.

Reactions: 4
Whats with all the "thanks for coffee roomie, I need it this week" and "such a busy day" and is it the weekend yet shite she is going on about today! Like what could be possibly taking up so much of her precious time??!! How will she ever cope if she has to get a real 40 hour working week job, has kids, a house to keep etc

Reactions: 15
She thinks she’s Elle Woods trying to make it big in the corporate world, running errands with her dog Coop and getting take out. She literally thinks she’s American. I find her fascinating to watch, the level of delusion

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve finally decided to unfollow her. All the things I used to like about her are now long gone. She used to come across as a really sweet, likeable, normal girl who was a bit shy and she was a breath of fresh air in the influencer world and stood out in a good way amongst all the fake airheads. Now she just comes across as vain and full of herself and she would sell/swipe up for anything not nailed down. I also agree about the ‘so busy’ comments... taking Cooper for a walk, changing your clothes and reading a book? Exhausting!

Reactions: 20
Whats with all the "thanks for coffee roomie, I need it this week" and "such a busy day" and is it the weekend yet shite she is going on about today! Like what could be possibly taking up so much of her precious time??!! How will she ever cope if she has to get a real 40 hour working week job, has kids, a house to keep etc
She’s like a college student the way she goes one about her roomie. Like what “work” is she doing on her laptop apart from answering emails and editing the odd YouTube video, probably a few zoom press releases that she attends and organising Collabs etc. with her management. She wouldn’t last a week in a real job in a company.

Reactions: 12
I worked 10 and a half hours yesterday, probably will today too. How would Louise ever cope?!?

Reactions: 7
I never wanna come on here and suggest my job is busier that anyone else's, everyone is busy and what i classify as "my busy" might be different to someone else.

But duck ME, louise come hop skip jump and join us all in the real world.

An absolute excuse of an existence. Besides events to go to and things to make her look remotely interesting or have something to talk to audience about. Zero going for her. Her promotion of products is laughable, it's the equivalent of her reading the directions on the product on the back and delivering them like a robot! So mono tone and offers nothing!

Reactions: 23
Let's face it, she's as dull as dish water. She's trying to be relatable to all those that have real jobs but she forgets that we all know what she does for a living!!
Writing lists to remind you to change outfits and bring your mutt for a walk does not constitute as a busy day.
Although looking at her reels, trying to walk and be sexy at the same time does seem to exhaust the poor girl!!

Reactions: 20
I actually feel really sorry for her, she comes across so bored and doesn't seem to like engaging with followers as much as she used to. Also not to make assumptions, but it's very uncommon for someone that slim to not have an eating disorder of some kind. It can't be easy putting your whole life on the internet, I'm sure she probably feels pressure to look a certain way, but it's really sad to see. So many impressionable young followers looking at her workouts etc. probably trying to imitate her, when really the key to looking like her is just not eating enough :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She has her fella now so she doesn’t check in as much with her followers anymore only to try and sell them something

Reactions: 4
I actually feel really sorry for her, she comes across so bored and doesn't seem to like engaging with followers as much as she used to. Also not to make assumptions, but it's very uncommon for someone that slim to not have an eating disorder of some kind. It can't be easy putting your whole life on the internet, I'm sure she probably feels pressure to look a certain way, but it's really sad to see. So many impressionable young followers looking at her workouts etc. probably trying to imitate her, when really the key to looking like her is just not eating enough :rolleyes:
Your comment is out of order. To say it’s uncommon for slim women to not have an eating disorder is bullshit. There are plenty of women who are slim because they prioritize their health and well-being.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Your comment is out of order. To say it’s uncommon for slim women to not have an eating disorder is bullshit. There are plenty of women who are slim because they prioritize their health and well-being.
I agree with this. She's slim but she doesn't look ill. And even if did lose more weight, it could be due to illness or any number of reasons.

Reactions: 10
I’m not going to say she has an eating disorder because I don’t think she does but she does restrict what she eats and has said she suffered from body image issues in the past. She seems to have a relatively normal appetite from what I can see but I do remember a vlog one time where she said something like “I’m never going to be happy with my body and I need to accept that”. She was comparing herself to loads of old photos too, but I suppose we’re all a bit like that in a way. It’s just weird coming from her because she is so slim and toned looking but she doesn’t seem to be happy

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.