Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Successfully unfollowed Louise yesterday.
And Niamh.
feeling so much happier already haha

Reactions: 11
Shes actually so removed from reality its frightening. Those mugs cost 20 euro for 2 but 40 euro for delivery so she paid close to 60 euro for two mugs...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can’t cope with the videos of her and Lidl Louise with the wine glass, they look like two absolute fools. Next they will be coming out as a couple 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have to say I did enjoy the wine stories 😂 at least they aren’t afraid to make pricks of themselves 😂

Reactions: 3
Have to say I did enjoy the wine stories 😂 at least they aren’t afraid to make pricks of themselves 😂
I thought they were quite funny aswell 😂😂 nice break from the usual boring content that is thrown out

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed Louise last week can’t believe I missed something that isn’t mind numbingly boring 🙈 I must have a creep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s too much. I really used to like their brand but their partnerships are everywhere now and it’s frustrating as a customer. I actually bought the toothbrush when it first launched ( I wasn’t irritated by them at that stage 🤣). Had to order replacement heads and burst out laughing when the box arrived yesterday as it looked like someone had stood on it. Quite a difference for the paying customer versus what the influencers receive!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The painting??! Is she for real?
If I had €895 I wouldn’t be spending it on a commissioned art piece to hang in my hall where I won’t even get to enjoy it! 🤣 and this girl on talking about mortgages and all her frivolous spending!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.