Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's getting furniture made for her bedroom in a rental?! Seriously!! šŸ™„
Does anyone else think itā€™s odd that sheā€™s making out as if she has bought the apartment but itā€™s actually a rental. Like sheā€™s going on about mortgages as if sheā€™s bloody Warren Buffett

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Iā€™m listening to the Q&A.. genuinely thought she was going to nod off mid sentence a few times. She has to have the most boring voice Iā€™ve ever heard. There is absolutely no enthusiasm when she speaks. Sheā€™d give the priest on Fr Ted with the boring voice a run for his money
Father Stone šŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
I finally unfollowed Louise, and glad to see I didnā€™t miss much. I was holding off for as long as I could bc I was genuinely interested in her move to Dublin. Unfortunately it was much less riveting than I thought. I get that most of her content was dependent on social and travel, but as one of the most popular Irish influencers (correct me if Iā€™m wrong), Iā€™m disappointed she didnā€™t pivot her strategy like many others have in order to stay fresh and interesting. Her entire account is basically a 24 hour home shopping channel for the most basic tit. No humor, no innovation, no entertainment.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I finally unfollowed Louise, and glad to see I didnā€™t miss much. I was holding off for as long as I could bc I was genuinely interested in her move to Dublin. Unfortunately it was much less riveting than I thought. I get that most of her content was dependent on social and travel, but as one of the most popular Irish influencers (correct me if Iā€™m wrong), Iā€™m disappointed she didnā€™t pivot her strategy like many others have in order to stay fresh and interesting. Her entire account is basically a 24 hour home shopping channel for the most basic tit. No humor, no innovation, no entertainment.
I completely agree! And I am 100% not a 'troll' or a 'hater', I would love more than anything for her to just be a bit more vibrant.

Reactions: 8
Same here! What drew me to Lou in the first place was bc she appeared to be super approachable and fun. Now sheā€™s just phoning it in. She still gets her payday, free stuff, likes, and followers, so why change? Itā€™s just disappointing to see, is all. Why isnā€™t she doing some creative? I guess she thought moving into a new apartment was content enough. Some influencers donā€™t need to stay interesting, as long as they retain their partnerships and followers at a steady rate I suppose. Lastly, I know this isnā€™t something she can control, but Iā€™m actually surprised she hasnā€™t done a ā€œcapsule collectionā€ with a brand yet. Iā€™ve only followed her since last summer so not sure if she has ever done one.

Reactions: 9
She mentioned in the Q&A that sheā€™s bringing out her own brand in a few months. I genuinely have no idea what it could be? I mean of course itā€™ll be either makeup/perfume/clothes but... why?! Sheā€™s not particularly good at make up, sheā€™s shite actually. Sheā€™s not interesting enough to sell a scent and I canā€™t see her getting the required backing in order to launch clothes. If I remember correctly she shared a picture of herself in a lab (I think she had the lab coat worn off shoulder and a belly top underneath) sometime last year saying she was working on something exciting so that rules out clothing. I donā€™t think sheā€™s interesting enough to have a brand of her own. My big toe has more personality like

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She mentioned in the Q&A that sheā€™s bringing out her own brand in a few months. I genuinely have no idea what it could be? I mean of course itā€™ll be either makeup/perfume/clothes but... why?! Sheā€™s not particularly good at make up, sheā€™s shite actually. Sheā€™s not interesting enough to sell a scent and I canā€™t see her getting the required backing in order to launch clothes. If I remember correctly she shared a picture of herself in a lab (I think she had the lab coat worn off shoulder and a belly top underneath) sometime last year saying she was working on something exciting so that rules out clothing. I donā€™t think sheā€™s interesting enough to have a brand of her own. My big toe has more personality like
Another influencer brand šŸ„“ Iā€™m just not able

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think itā€™s odd that sheā€™s making out as if she has bought the apartment but itā€™s actually a rental. Like sheā€™s going on about mortgages as if sheā€™s bloody Warren Buffett
She did actually say she was hoping to buy in the next year so the mortgage stuff is of interest to her too. She must have been asked to work with the mortgage broker .

Reactions: 3
Oh for surr - lauras views filmed herself meeting him a while back too. Again, not out of the goodness oc her heart i'd say!

Reactions: 4
Yeah Laura openly says she prefers renting - landlord available to sort repairs etc.
That is the best worst excuse I've heard yet!! Jaysis Dublin rents you could buy an equivalent flat, keep a handyman on retainer and still save money!

Reactions: 8
Oh for surr - lauras views filmed herself meeting him a while back too. Again, not out of the goodness oc her heart i'd say!
Seeing as Laura is currently on a shameless begging mission for an affiliate programme from Easons and some other book shops, rather than just telling people the names of the bloody books and not looking for a payday out of it, I'd say you're spot on.

Reactions: 7
She did actually say she was hoping to buy in the next year so the mortgage stuff is of interest to her too. She must have been asked to work with the mortgage broker .
Things like mortgages arenā€™t something influencers should be promoting. Like imagine buying a house that needs doing up or an apartment and saying I was influenced by Louise Cooney. They arenā€™t a good example for people buying their first place.

Their financial situation is completely different to 90% of people as they donā€™t have to pay for most of their stuff. They wonā€™t mention if their parents are helping out with it either.

Not that i would buy whatever branded crap she comes out with (i dont buy from influencers šŸ˜˜) but at least it would be something different. All her income at the moment seems to be reliant on swipe ups and affiliates which cant be that fulfilling or sustainable long term. The pay packet must be really good because she was literally boring herself to sleep in her latest q&a talking about her 'job'

Reactions: 6
In that corner where she has squeezed her new H&M vase she has; pampas grass shoved into the wall, a cactus on the window ledge, a lamp, another plant in a basket, and three pictures on the floor that I assume she isnā€™t allowed to hang, and one that was already on the wall above.
Does she realise that just because she likes it she doesnā€™t have to buy it?! The place is so cluttered looking

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.