Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s clear to me now why Louise needs a housemate. They’re there to feed her morning noon and night. So far today Megan has made her a green juice and has made Louise her dinner. Bar frying a few rashers I don’t think Louise is able to cook for herself. She is an absolute child. Is Megan getting a carers allowance for Lou?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I hate those plates they have! Every time I see them in her story it pisses me off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she’s quite boring isn’t she? Or is it just the monotone voice? I can’t watch her for long either way.

Reactions: 9
“Such a difference” is the sum total of what she seems to be able to say about any product she tries. Once you hear it you won’t be able to unhear it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Such a difference” is the sum total of what she seems to be able to say about any product she tries. Once you hear it you won’t be able to unhear it
She’s done so many ad’s lately that the fake attempt to be enthusiastic about anything she is saying is so telling. Shes struggling to come across as genuine about anything she’s promoting now. You just can’t take her seriously anymore, she’s lost all credibility for anything she says because of the amount of ad’s. She honestly seen such a difference, “honestly it’s such a difference” . Emphasis on the word honestly is almost implying she wasn’t honest about the last 75 skincare ad’s she’s done in the past 6 months but this one really does all these things 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️, I pity the fools that believe she’s been using no.7 skincare and it does that amount of benefits for anyone’s skin?!? Dear lord,she used to be likeable and relatable🥴 she’s absolute cringe lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Retinol is the type of product you have long term to see any difference so I doubt you are seeing any difference Louise 🤨

Reactions: 12
She’s done so many ad’s lately that the fake attempt to be enthusiastic about anything she is saying is so telling. Shes struggling to come across as genuine about anything she’s promoting now. You just can’t take her seriously anymore, she’s lost all credibility for anything she says because of the amount of ad’s. She honestly seen such a difference, “honestly it’s such a difference” . Emphasis on the word honestly is almost implying she wasn’t honest about the last 75 skincare ad’s she’s done in the past 6 months but this one really does all these things 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️, I pity the fools that believe she’s been using no.7 skincare and it does that amount of benefits for anyone’s skin?!? Dear lord,she used to be likeable and relatable🥴 she’s absolute cringe lately.
Likeable? The girl has the monotone voice I've heard on any influencer ever, how is she likeable!? 😂 I am baffled how people are following her and retro... They aren't even exactly good looking, just bland!! Are Irish people that bland and I can't see it?!

WHY would you want to buy anything from Louise?!

Reactions: 9
She’s really pretending she uses No7 from boots 😂🤣😂🤣😂

pity the fools that believe she’s been using no.7 skincare and it does that amount of benefits for anyone’s skin?
SNAP 😂🤣 No7 ffs
I don’t think my 75 year old neighbour uses that anymore let alone an influencer in her 20’s

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She reminds me of someone cramming for an exam trying to get the last of her book club pages in minutes before they chat about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She reminds me of someone cramming for an exam trying to get the last of her book club pages in minutes before they chat about it!
Maybe it’s just me, but I think that would take all the fun out of reading!

Reactions: 10
Did anyone sit through Louise's latest get to know me video? 😂 so many 'ummmmms'

Reactions: 5
I must admit, I’m a bit jealous of Megan & Louise. They can still eat pizza and stay slim. The figure on Megan in the picture of her holding a green juice. They don’t half post a load of boring shite though.

Reactions: 7
I did unfortunately. She'd rather be sick than experience heartbreak :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️ "knock on wood"
Also saying she doesnt feel the need to address things and people call her out for it..umm ya Louise because you sell to the public and should be held accountable like any brand? Im really shocked her housemate works in PR with this attitude 😂

Reactions: 16
Also saying she doesnt feel the need to address things and people call her out for it..umm ya Louise because you sell to the public and should be held accountable like any brand? Im really shocked her housemate works in PR with this attitude 😂
Yeah addressing it only makes the backlash worse 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’m listening to the Q&A.. genuinely thought she was going to nod off mid sentence a few times. She has to have the most boring voice I’ve ever heard. There is absolutely no enthusiasm when she speaks. She’d give the priest on Fr Ted with the boring voice a run for his money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.