Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan is best friends with a ross forde (questionable character) who’s also mates with holly carpenter/rob kenny and co.. I’d say she’s trying to weasel her way into that group now 😂
Interesting- he has way more insta followers than her!! How is he questionable 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I actually have to remind myself that Louise has moved out of home a few times before - no one cares about your new butter container or a grocery haul!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like Louise has found a new pseudo mammy in the housemate. Dinner last night and fresh scones this morning handed to her, like she's used to at home. Be interesting to see what happens when Lou can start hanging out with her actual friends again.

Reactions: 12
Their ages in comparison to their lifestyle doesn’t bother me (where I’m from, many people, myself included suffer from “Peter Pan syndrome”, although my friends and I all have traditional full-time jobs 😅). It’s their lack of common sense. Their knowledge of how to do the simplest things for themselves at home seem extremely rudimentary and amateur.

I was actually feeling second hand embarrassment for Louise when she posted the bland looking burger & chips; she’s an influencer w/ over 200K followers, I would expect something more impressive looking even if she isn’t a food blogger.

Reactions: 15
I feel like Louise has found a new pseudo mammy in the housemate. Dinner last night and fresh scones this morning handed to her, like she's used to at home. Be interesting to see what happens when Lou can start hanging out with her actual friends again.
She was the same when she was isolating in Clare with Char Casey. Char cooked for them both morning noon and night. Louise just sat there and took pics of their meals. I’d say it’s not that either char or Megan are domestic goddesses, rather it’s a needs must and the other alternative is starving to death. Come to think of it I don’t think I’ve ever seen Louise share a meal that she’s cooked. She was full time frying bacon medallions in NY I think that’s what she lives on when she’s left to her own devices

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry now, the white bed sheets, a bottle of tan, and a string top & shorts for bed when it’s -2 outside, pull the other one Louise you were head to too in the flannel pj’s like the rest of us, which the insides of are now orange 🍊
Full Of shite! Another wan who’s waaay too perfect. That cottage she isolated in after she came from America in Doolin is €370 a night during the Summer!!! I presume it was “hashtag gifted” “ so blessed 😂” Nobody could afford those rates. I can’t relate to her at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh my god - that wasn’t isolating that was a luxury staycation compared to what most people have ti do! Like I just do not get her. It’s embarrassing around in the skimpy pj’s pretending she slept in them, what age is she supposed to be???? And I have a fantastic family life ( very thankful to have ), but my god, they are like the flipping Walton’s or something!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Full Of shite! Another wan who’s waaay too perfect. That cottage she isolated in after she came from America in Doolin is €370 a night during the Summer!!! I presume it was “hashtag gifted” “ so blessed 😂” Nobody could afford those rates. I can’t relate to her at all.
I remember googling it over the summer when we had that window of freedom, thinking it would be a nice place to say for a few days. Well I quickly closed the browsing window when I saw the price 😅
Absolute robbery paying that while every second insta hun seemed to be gifted a stay there for free. Her two weeks isolation was like a dream holiday for me

Reactions: 10
I'm fairly sure some relation of Charlotte's owns that cottage so no way were they paying full whack to stay there! Probably got a good deal in exchange for promoting it on Instagram.

Reactions: 8
I'm fairly sure some relation of Charlotte's owns that cottage so no way were they paying full whack to stay there! Probably got a good deal in exchange for promoting it on Instagram.
It's owned by Aoibhin Garrihys husband, Aoibhin and Charlotte are friends from years ago!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Doesnt the hob look quite dirty for them only having used it last night for the first time?

Or am i a weirdo?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would always stir the powder curry in a saucepam
Same if it was like McDonalds curry sauce. But she’s cooking a Thai curry, youd surely just do it all in the one pan no? She has the peppers separately for some reason and the chicken and curry cooking in a saucepan. I’d cook the veg, chicken and paste in the fry pan/ wok and then add the coconut milk, and do the rice in the saucepan. Anyway, not a big deal. Just struck me as odd 😅

Same if it was like McDonalds curry sauce. But she’s cooking a Thai curry, youd surely just do it all in the one pan no? She has the peppers separately for some reason and the chicken and curry cooking in a saucepan. I’d cook the veg, chicken and paste in the fry pan/ wok and then add the coconut milk, and do the rice in the saucepan. Anyway, not a big deal. Just struck me as odd 😅
Ohhh didn't know the type... Yea if it's Thai Curry I would do all in the one frying pan actually 🙊 anything to save on washing up numerous pots and pans 😂

Reactions: 4
Is she really putting the mother up to asking for the recipe 🤣😂 come on now Louise 🙄🙄
I'm scarlet for her, why would you not just re-type the recipe yourself and post that?! Great content Louise 🙄. Also love how her mam didn't mention any veg so that's why Louise cooked the peppers seperately 😂 clearly she didn't learn much in her lockdown cooking phase one.. and doesn't have the common sense to realise it can all be cooked in one pot!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.