Jessica O’Mahony (Maloney)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cork-based wife of Irish rugby player Peter O’Mahony, mother of two - soon to be three. Qualified solicitor turned influencer.

Reactions: 5
Thanks pinkwink90! She's desperate to be famous....beyond cringe. Flogging random jam and vitamins and sky tv packages all in the name of becoming an INSTAHUN.

Reactions: 14
I wonder what Peter makes of it. She is constantly filming him cleaning and saying you missed a spot and he comes across pissed off. She does it jokingly but I still wouldnt put it up on instagram.

Reactions: 8
I always think he looks so annoyed when she starts filming him! I'd say he'd be less than impressed if she started going OTT on the insta etc. It also terrifies me how many pics she posts of her kids on a public account?! Each to their own but it would freak me out to think someone had access to so much info on my kids' movements

Reactions: 7
Have to say I do like her, amazing house & garden, but she's not exactly relatable...ads for €200 pyjamas & candles!!!! I mean come on, majority of people aren't going to spend that on ampair.of pj's!!

Reactions: 12
Have to say I do like her, amazing house & garden, but she's not exactly relatable...ads for €200 pyjamas & candles!!!! I mean come on, majority of people aren't going to spend that on ampair.of pj's!!
One of her first ads or partnerships was with the Pavillion and while their stuff is gorgeous 99% of people would find their stuff too expensive. Very unrelatable.

Reactions: 6
I put Jess in the same bracket as say Pippa. I'd be a little bit envious of their fab homes, clothes. But they can promote whatever they want and I know my disposable income will never be on par. I enjoy her but I also take her #ads with a pinch of salt

Reactions: 9
I was surprised she was doing a depop clear out. A lot of her clothes were very expensive but it made me think her disposable income isnt as good as we think. If she didnt need the money she couldve just given them to a charity shop!

I used to like Jess but she is beyond tragic lately flogging every bit of shite she can get her hands on. She is obviously a smart girl as it takes a lot of work to qualify in that profession. She should have stuck to the day job but I imagine she had no incentive to as she trained and worked at her Dad's firm and comes from a wealthy background. She's not the worst but the kids are totally overexposed in my opinion.

Reactions: 19
I used to like Jess but she is beyond tragic lately flogging every bit of shite she can get her hands on. She is obviously a smart girl as it takes a lot of work to qualify in that profession. She should have stuck to the day job but I imagine she had no incentive to as she trained and worked at her Dad's firm and comes from a wealthy background. She's not the worst but the kids are totally overexposed in my opinion.

I agree with this, I loved following her before the ad and sp content, I think she has a great way of presenting her pictures with funny captions but she’s headed the same direction as the garrihys and it’s hard to know which products are worth investing in or not.

I just think the market is saturated and the collaborations agency have anyone with mid level following flogging the same products, exactly how much influence can they create if the posts are scripted in exchange for €€€.

I saw her once at in a hairdresser I was at and it didn’t click with me who she was until after but she was so so lovely to the staff and she’s stunning in person. I was like ugh how can someone be that pretty AND nice, then I realised after it was her 😂 fab house, garden and kids and Peter seems lovely, they’re well matched. Kinda disappointed she’s going down the #ad road now to be honest.

Reactions: 10
Used to like following them. But once the ads kicked in, had to unfollow. Agree with poster above on the kids being over shared.

Reactions: 2
I do have to say that the video of her little boy cracking eggs into a bowl is the cutest thing ever, even if I do think she way over shares those kids 😂

I agree that she’s stunning, fab house etc. But what annoys me is that she is mad to be an influencer and is just leveraging off his fame and following. If not for being with Peter she wouldn’t have any following and she’s cashing in on her relationship with him.

Also I’m dying to know where her wedding dress came from, she doesn’t seem to have it tagged at all!

Totally agree. I used to love her content a while back but had to unfollow her as I just don’t get her anymore, the excessive sponsored posts are awful and a bit lazy I find! Seems like she will flog anything at all!

Reactions: 5
She is losing the run of herself with the stuff she promotes, totally out of reach for most people. Only plus is she's not pushy like most of them.

Another one being sent free food when she is in no need of it. Makes my blood boil!

Another one being sent free food when she is in no need of it. Makes my blood boil!
I really really think Aldi should shove it and think about sending grocery’s to our healthcare workers. In what world does an educated woman like Jessica feel good about posting that on her social media with everything that is going on. Hungry kids and families in Ireland, shame on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was shocked when I seen this too. Would be more beneficial sending it to front liners and those in need. Really don't understand after 10 months of being in a pandemic that companies like this haven't read the room and changed who they send these type of gifts too.

Shocking and Penny Dinner charity coming out today saying they're completely overwhelmed with the amount of people that can't feed their children

Student nurses saying they have to choose between dinner and bus fare some days, and then this twit advertising all over insta her free food and expensive everything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.