Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you surprised, considering that she had a paid partnership with potato.ie before Christmas and cooked a Thai Style Potato Chicken Stir Fry?

This ad came up on my Stories today. I must be spending too much time on this thread ...

View attachment 388197
Omg this fricken ad is coming up after every two or three insta stories!!!

Reactions: 3
I feel like I'm back watching Sweet Valley High watching these too tweens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For my sins I just watched Louise’s last vlog. I’d fill you in but a: it’s boring and b: it’s pretty much just her IG stories put together.
I give them 3 months in that apt together. Once either of them is dating someone I think that cozy living space will become way too cozy for 3!

Reactions: 5
Is Louise still BA for Mercedes? We havent seen the car in a long time
Oh good question, because wasn't she an ambassador for a Limerick car showroom rather than for Mercedes per se? So she's probably not much use to them in Dublin.

Reactions: 4
Oh good question, because wasn't she an ambassador for a Limerick car showroom rather than for Mercedes per se? So she's probably not much use to them in Dublin.
Next Q and A we can ask her and get blocked 😂

• Haha
Funny because she photoshops and stretches her limbs in most photos she posts!

Reactions: 2
Funny because she photoshops and stretches her limbs in most photos she posts!
She probably usually lengthens her limbs, but I think she was stretched horizontally in the photo. Maybe they got their wires crossed!!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was convinced it was an older pic of her but it was last October or November when she was working with them.

Louise showing again how unbelievably out of touch she is with the real world. Shes talking to the financial expert, saying “This year, we all have such an opportunity to save” and “We’re all in situations where we can save”. She could have said “some of us” but it doesn’t even occur to her that most people aren’t sitting at home letting the money roll in. She’s totally oblivious to how many people have lost their jobs and can’t make ends meet. He talked about people on PUP and not knowing when they’d get their next pay packet, but it didn’t seem to occur to Louise at all. I stopped watching at that point
Spoilt entitled rich girl. Never worked a hard day in her life. Self obsessed. Dull as duck. Not remotely interesting or intelligent.Just as well she’s pretty- she has nothing else going for her.

Let's be real lads, this one is prob writing a few emails and calling it work. I doubt she's on daily meetings and working in intense projects.
She probably spent max 1 hour at her little desk squashed against the wall 😂
Ya she’s another spoilt little rich girl. Guarantee you her Mammy and Daddy have a place in Portugal where she jets off to. Another wan who’s never had a real job working in a kitchen or a shop.

Her new place is already looking cluttered with every bit of freebie crap she can possibly fit in it

Reactions: 11
In my old apartment i paid 750 for an en suite room. All decor was about 20 years old. Walls and skirting begging to be painted. Anytime an appliance broke like a washing machine, we got a 'new' second hand appliance. Car parking would have been 100 extra and no facilities whatsoever.
Shes paying top dollar but in alot of cases for anything less you get a kip!*

*my place wasnt a kip, it was nice and we kept it clean. But it was dated, very dated.

In fairness I paid €1000 a month to share a 2bed apartment wit no extras she has it was basic!no gym etc. I then moved to Dundalk n what you get der for your money is way more than Dublin! Dublin a piss take rent wise it’s diabolical!

Reactions: 4
Has she not got that “Friday feeling” every day she wakes up? Sure every day is the same for her. Doesn’t have to get up to go to work like the rest of us. I wish my main aim every morning was to try get a yoga or Pilates class done.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In fairness I paid €1000 a month to share a 2bed apartment wit no extras she has it was basic!no gym etc. I then moved to Dundalk n what you get der for your money is way more than Dublin! Dublin a piss take rent wise it’s diabolical!
Ive also left Dublin!

You wouldn't miss it that much!

Reactions: 1
The price of the console table ! €450 for an apartment that she’s only renting! I suppose ikea or argos isn’t good enough for Princess Louise anymore. One lamp was €199 for a rental property that she’ll move out of in god knows how long - so she can do another blog about decorating. And as for using an interior design service wtf??? It’s a rented apartment hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The price of the console table ! €450 for an apartment that she’s only renting! I suppose ikea or argos isn’t good enough for Princess Louise anymore. One lamp was €199 for a rental property that she’ll move out of in god knows how long - so she can do another blog about decorating. And as for using an interior design service wtf??? It’s a rented apartment hun.
I actually just looked at ezliving website to see how much those things cost. The post above was right the place already looks cluttered, but these influncers can't say no to a freebie. €1,235 in total and that doesn't include the vases/pots/ornaments. She says she's planning on having her own place within a year and guarantee they won't come with her but what value would she have on them if she gets them for free. Earlier in the week she had the live and Q&A advising people on saving and mortgages, she doesn't know her target market at all? Anyone I know saving for a mortgage would not be influnced to drop that amount on clutter for an already adequately furnished apartment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.