Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else absolutely HATE the Half twirling, shuffling, shoulder shrug, little walk towards the camera and lean back all the floggers do when trying on clothesšŸ™„. Jesus I hate it, they look so ridiculous! Always with an attempt at a little sexy smile at the end, crrrriiinnnnggggeeee!!šŸ˜¬
This!!! Oh my god yes! Unoriginal gobshites!

Reactions: 7
Recap:
-She moved to NY last August, she seemed home sick and lonely most of the time. Moved back home in March when the pandemic hit and has been living with her parents since.
-Had a blast of a summer and while the rest of us were trying to be sensible with our contacts, she had a new gang hanging off her every week and Iā€™m pretty sure she visited every county on the whole island when, although industry was open, we were being encouraged not to take the piss.
-Since about September she has been pretty much based at home in Limerick. She had a pity party one day and sobbed that she hasnā€™t seen anyone but her parents in months, which people did not appreciate as she documented her every move and had the time of her life over the summer.
-All she does now is flog flog flog.
-Sheā€™s boring, her content is bland and uninspiring and she has regressed completely since moving home.
-She comes across as someone who has watched too many American tween movies and dresses like a sad rejected cheerleader in limerick in the depths of winter sauntering about her house where she lives with her parents.
- She has recently been mortgage approved and is looking for places to live in the new year
Sad rejected cheerleaderšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ what a perfect descriptionšŸ‘šŸ»

• Haha
Will someone start a thread on Chloe Boucher. Did anyone see the amount of packaging in her hallway yesterday from deliveries? Absolutely obscene

Will someone start a thread on Chloe Boucher. Did anyone see the amount of packaging in her hallway yesterday from deliveries? Absolutely obscene
Iā€™d love to start one but not sure how ? I wonder how she makes a living at all, she doesnā€™t do enough content to justify having it as a full time job, like what does she do with her time apart from opening PR packages and crushing cardboard into her green bin ??

Reactions: 2
Can we start a thread on Audrey Hamilton? Like sheā€™s stealing from all of us who put in years of work in the art industry having all her ā€œinfluencerā€ pals buy and promote her work. It makes me sick. Sheā€™s not even a qualified artist and to be honest her art isnā€™t that great.

I see Louise is hanging with Conor Murrayā€™s girlfriend now. Like Iā€™ve never seen them hang out before. ā€œCoffee and catch upsā€ complete lies. Sheā€™s hanging off her for promotion

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also isnā€™t she from like Newry or somewhere why is she in Limerick???

Reactions: 1
Lol just seen Georgie Crawford bringing out a v similar water bottle as Denise Kenny Byrne šŸ¤£

Lol just seen Georgie Crawford bringing out a v similar water bottle as Denise Kenny Byrne šŸ¤£
LOL it will be battle of the influencers water bottles for Christmas. ā‚¬16.99 for a water bottle. Same thing you can get anywhere for ā‚¬4.99. Do these people have no shame?

• Haha
Can we start a thread on Audrey Hamilton? Like sheā€™s stealing from all of us who put in years of work in the art industry having all her ā€œinfluencerā€ pals buy and promote her work. It makes me sick. Sheā€™s not even a qualified artist and to be honest her art isnā€™t that great.

I see Louise is hanging with Conor Murrayā€™s girlfriend now. Like Iā€™ve never seen them hang out before. ā€œCoffee and catch upsā€ complete lies. Sheā€™s hanging off her for promotion
Omg I'd never heard of this woman but if she's making a living producing stuff like that, god help the rest of us artists who put years of hard work and are still struggling.

Reactions: 1

Would love an Audrey Hamilton one too, im an artist who actually has to work to get customers

Joanna is absolutely beautiful. Like unreal stunning. Sheā€™s the only one of them all who I am actually envious of, hot fella included šŸ¤Ŗ
But yeah Iā€™ve never ever seen herself and Louise hang out before, never even mention each other. Sure ye know these flogger relationships theyā€™re completely and utterly superficial. I bet there was a reason behind them meeting, something promotional, we just donā€™t know it yet.

Cue an Irish rugby player boyfriend soonšŸ˜„
LOL sheā€™s definitely fishing for a rugby player boyfriend. 100%. They were never friends before we saw this story today on Insta.
Also did ye see Audrey Hamilton going on about how many great people turned up to the opening of her pop up last year.....it was bloody invite only for ā€œinfluencersā€. These people are on another planet. Donā€™t forget to get the ā‚¬16.99 water bottle šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would love an Audrey Hamilton one too, im an artist who actually has to work to get customers
Do ye think Audrey Hamilton and Georgie Crawford try to out do each other on their Insta stories? Are we going to start an Audrey Hamilton thread. I donā€™t know how.

Omg I'd never heard of this woman but if she's making a living producing stuff like that, god help the rest of us artists who put years of hard work and are still struggling.
Itā€™s so irritating. She selling print after print. It grates me. Whatā€™s worse is sheā€™s basically ripping off the other absolute chancer Sophie Tea.

Reactions: 4
Jesus Iā€™m really realizing Louise is so vacuous and silly looking, sheā€™d need to cop herself on now. She is well educated but pulling poses in front of mirror taking pictures is incredibly stupid looking.

Has anyone noticed how not bothered she is in her latest stories ? Like sheā€™s getting paid by Penneyā€™s or primark and she just looks miserable doing it. Not a smile on her face. Like if I was paid to wear clothes and get free stuff EVERY DAY I wouldnā€™t be around with a big moody face on myself

Reactions: 3
Just saw that Louise has signed a lease in Dublin for January. Thought she had mortgage approval? Would you not stick it out at home for a few more months to save? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.