Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well who would have guessed, the post has been deleted! Obviously the backlash wasn't worth that paycheck?!

Reactions: 7
Yeah think it’s unfollow time, I didn’t even see the post but surely you can put two and two together about the name of the brand “Canada goose” that it’s not animal friendly

Not to mention it costs a grand 😅🤣

Reactions: 4
I find it fairly ironic within a span of two story posts she’s posting about donating to Unicef “with a lot going on in the world” to posting a collaboration for. €1000 jacket. Just shows how tone deaf and truly disingenuous she is. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I find it fairly ironic within a span of two story posts she’s posting about donating to Unicef “with a lot going on in the world” to posting a collaboration for. €1000 jacket. Just shows how tone deaf and truly disingenuous she is. 🤷🏼‍♀️
That's because they all post without thinking. If you did research into brands and products it would show, none of them care anymore it's all about making a quick buck. They come on and say about shopping local and supporting small businesses this Christmas and then bam a Zara haul or Boohoo haul. Seriously fook off you bunch of hypocrites. Nobody has any integrity.
The UNICEF post followed by the Coat is vulgar on so many levels!

Reactions: 14
Was she getting tit in the comments? I need to know 😂 even her stories she did on the jacket are gone

Reactions: 7
Was she getting tit in the comments? I need to know 😂 even her stories she did on the jacket are gone
She got so much tit, I was surprised at how many negative comments she got. I didn't take any screen shots, I never expected her to take the post down. Just to add... people were saying they were going to unfollow, that they were really surprised and felt let down that she would support CG. Someone posted in her defence, saying to stop commenting any more that she would have read all the negative comments and taken it on board - obv someone she knew... She got a lot of back lash... been very quiet all day, and prob back to normal tomorrow.. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She got so much tit, I was surprised at how many negative comments she got. I didn't take any screen shots, I never expected her to take the post down.
Haha delighted! Were people mad over the price or over the animal cruelty side of things? She clearly did zero research into the brand or else just didn’t care the dumb bint

Reactions: 5
Haha delighted! Were people mad over the price or over the animal cruelty side of things? She clearly did zero research into the brand or else just didn’t care the dumb bint
From the posts I saw, it was definitely more aimed at the cruelty end of things... I mean most people are aware of that, how could she not know...

Reactions: 3
I missed it all raging! I’m glad for once someone got called out. Next time do your research

Just FACEPALM 🙈 my gentle Jesus 🙈

Raging i missed it too 🤣 looks like people are calling her out on her latest post though

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Canada Goose such a major fail. Does she read anything about the industry of fashion or ethics?

Lol she is not addressing it all - just carrying on her stories as usual. She has zero integrity clearly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.