Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grand when you're getting it for free like Louise. It's €480 for a standard room on a random mid-week night in January.
Was it definitely gifted? She’s not great at disclosing collaborations and paid partnerships (some recent stories had #ad written in white and the text was obviously placed in the top corner so that it blended into the white ceiling), but I was giving her the benefit of doubt that she paid for the room in Adare Manor herself.

Reactions: 3
Was it definitely gifted? She’s not great at disclosing collaborations and paid partnerships (some recent stories had #ad written in white and the text was obviously placed in the top corner so that it blended into the white ceiling), but I was giving her the benefit of doubt that she paid for the room in Adare Manor herself.
She does so many partnerships its hard to tell at this stage. The white writing the other day was ridiculous. Louise most of your posts are swipe ups, just be transparent

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She does so many partnerships its hard to tell at this stage. The white writing the other day was ridiculous. Louise most of your posts are swipe ups, just be transparent
The lack of transparency is my gripe with Louise and a lot of other influencers. Nobody should work for free and if you’re on social media entertaining people, then of course you advertise things in order to make money. If I buy something an influencer has suggested, I’m happy to use the affiliate link as they have done the research for me or shown me something I want or need. So why can’t influencers be upfront about it?

Reactions: 9
Lockdown relaxed yet cases going up. Louise straight time Dublin to meet the world and its mother. I wonder who will do her contact tracing after this weekend if she catches it. Need the army in for her

Reactions: 7
Gifted stay in The Morgan. Poor Louise with Christmas coming up and her not getting many places this year, she needed the break. Well done to The Morgan 😏

Reactions: 12
Our list of places not to go is getting longer :p The dress is too short for her sorry

Reactions: 8
Louise going on about how amazing her book club was and how much it helped her through the lockdown, when in fact it was just another way to flog stuff, we see you Louise!!

Reactions: 7
Bellamianta tan are paying her??????....that tan is a disgrace!! The colour of her feet and the white toes and the trashy dress....all tarted up to go catch covid and bring it home to her family....sound Louise....3 house holds you are meant to mix with...you have well and truly gone over that....go back to Limerick you selfish witch

Reactions: 6
Louise going on about how amazing her book club was and how much it helped her through the lockdown, when in fact it was just another way to flog stuff, we see you Louise!!
Was it two or three books Louise managed in 8 weeks? Ridiculous pace. What else does she have to do all day except take selfies in front of her bed sheet 😜

Reactions: 6
I was under the assumption it was gifted. And you're right, she is on the sneaky side with identified gifts, sponsored posts and collabs.

I think it was only 2 books...how embarrassing 😶😶😶😶😶
Yes, she did flog a lot of stuff. But I suppose at least she ran the book club, unlike the couch potato in Tallagh who told her followers to buy a book, dragged the promise of a book club out for three months and then just didn't do it.

Reactions: 5
What's the deal with Char Casey, who is she or what does she do. And does she ever smile!?? I've only seen her on the other NY bloggers pages and she always looks super pissed off😄
Yeah! Have always wondered the same!

Reactions: 1
Char has a face like a miserable gowl but anytime I’ve seen her speak she comes across okay actually. A bit of a dry humoured gal but more going for her than gloomy cooney

Reactions: 4
Lockdown relaxed yet cases going up. Louise straight time Dublin to meet the world and its mother. I wonder who will do her contact tracing after this weekend if she catches it. Need the army in for her
The army are busy doing the testing 😃😂
But yes, I agree. She can’t sit still for two seconds!!!

Reactions: 3
Can someone start a thread on Chloe Boucher if possible, I don’t have the privileges to start one

Reactions: 2
Why would anyone think to pay for that room in the Morgan because an influencer got it for free. Would make me sick. And the dress looks see through to me. Also will they stop with the song it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! it’s less than a week away it was beginning to look like Christmas months ago 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would anyone think to pay for that room in the Morgan because an influencer got it for free. Would make me sick. And the dress looks see through to me. Also will they stop with the song it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! it’s less than a week away it was beginning to look like Christmas months ago 😜
They always get the lyrics slightly wrong, which bugs me! ‘It’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas’, it’s never the right lyrics.

Reactions: 1
Just listening to a podcast there and one of the inserted ads was Louise Cooney doing an ad for potatoes.ie
She sounds about as exciting as a boiled spud in it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.