Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She mentioned in the Q&A that she’s bringing out her own brand in a few months. I genuinely have no idea what it could be? I mean of course it’ll be either makeup/perfume/clothes but... why?! She’s not particularly good at make up, she’s shite actually. She’s not interesting enough to sell a scent and I can’t see her getting the required backing in order to launch clothes. If I remember correctly she shared a picture of herself in a lab (I think she had the lab coat worn off shoulder and a belly top underneath) sometime last year saying she was working on something exciting so that rules out clothing. I don’t think she’s interesting enough to have a brand of her own. My big toe has more personality like

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’ll be at an awful loss for content now from tomorrow with the Level 5 shutdown, shops closed and 5km travel limit. God love her!!
Don’t worry. She can bake! She can start another book and take 6 weeks to read it. The possibilities are endless

• Haha

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Lou Lou at home in a glittery tight dress dressed up to nines..ok🤣🤣The best bit..the #stayathome under..the same girl out galavanting 24/7...HYPOCRITE!!!!!!

not_influenced

VIP Member
Just caught up on her recent day in the life, how she schedules her day and needs a tick box to remind herself to do basic human things blows my mind!!!

A busy woman with a busy job, house, kids, pets whatever etc i get the list. Sitting at home, working in an industry which is quiet sparse at moment and you need a list that you tick off that you've showered and gone for a walk!?!?! Am I missing something!!! I'm currently creating my list for tomorrow to remind myself to shower and brush my teeth ✅✅

Reactions: 13

boarddotie

VIP Member
I doubt she commissioned the painting, I’d say she bought it but can claim quite a bit of tax back from the purchase by “commissioning” a painting by a local artist!
I commissioned McDonalds to make me a burger recently.

• Haha

T!aMar!a

And back out shopping first day 🤬
I mean bloggers get so many free hauls of clothes they cannot possibly need tat from Penney’s
I am so annoyed by her. Same as her summer tour of the country. It’s not suddenly a free for all today. She of all people does not need to be in Penny’s or Zara today with all the online shopping and gifting over the last few weeks. She’ll be out for dinner a couple of times a week now dressed up to the nines. Absolutely sick of her

Steel Magnolia

I have to say Adare Manor looks beyond stunning. If I ever get back to Ireland it's on the to do list😍
Grand when you're getting it for free like Louise. It's €480 for a standard room on a random mid-week night in January.

Yeah, Louise - It'd be great to have a quick night away before the bustle of Christmas but, you know...real life.

Missymeister

The glasses 😂🙄 she really is an idiot with no mind of her own
She is just so vanilla and irrelevant……same stupid pose with her hip about to pop out of the joint and the boring monotone voice and don’t start me on the teenage irritating giggle and the Haha in her posts………go away Louise for Christ’s sake 👋👋

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
In that corner where she has squeezed her new H&M vase she has; pampas grass shoved into the wall, a cactus on the window ledge, a lamp, another plant in a basket, and three pictures on the floor that I assume she isn’t allowed to hang, and one that was already on the wall above.
Does she realise that just because she likes it she doesn’t have to buy it?! The place is so cluttered looking

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Yeah she definitely meant approved in principle and she definitely has a massive income so I'm not that surprised she was approved. The amount of money she spent moving to NY and the price of rent there. She is minted. Vapid job and life but earns too much to give it up.

murphao

Tried that no 7. Burnt the face off me and only used once.
Is that the No 7 retinol? Retinol is a very powerful ingredient, and if not used correctly can cause irritation, flaking and skin sensitivity. Of course it would burn the face off of you if she didn’t explain how it should be used! She’s not a beauty blogger, but she can’t even be bothered to give a basic explanation of what to do/what not to do when using it.

Retinol has lots of benefits (stimulates collagen, evens out skin texture, improves pigmentation) but you don’t use it like you would a moisturiser. You use a pea-sized amount once a week at night and build up a tolerance from there. Retinol makes skin photosensitive so you must wear SPF during the day when using it.

She always misses the mark, doesn’t she? It baffles me how she gets work from so many companies ...

Here for news

Chatty Member
As someone in the comments said a picture in front of the Capuchin Centre would be more appropriate.
There was another comment about would the picture be ok if it was an older car or something along those lines, if it was an older or less gram worthy car it wouldn't be shown, did we ever see her old car?

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Ya see I wouldn’t really know 🤷‍♀️ I have never rented there. Seems astronomical to me 😂
In my old apartment i paid 750 for an en suite room. All decor was about 20 years old. Walls and skirting begging to be painted. Anytime an appliance broke like a washing machine, we got a 'new' second hand appliance. Car parking would have been 100 extra and no facilities whatsoever.
Shes paying top dollar but in alot of cases for anything less you get a kip!*

*my place wasnt a kip, it was nice and we kept it clean. But it was dated, very dated.

Fruitloops

It just goes to show how truly stupid she is and how she has absolutely nothing going on in that brain of hers. How did she not think for at least one second hopping up on that merc and doing a caption about feeding the homeless was in bad taste 🙈 it’s like something alexis in schitts creek would do. Things like this are what annoys me most about Louise. She has zero self awareness, and is too self absorbed to see the world around her or how her actions might be insensitive and offend people. Too wrapped up in her own perceived self importance
Same as Jessica O’Mahony (Peter O’Mahony’s wife) and her gifted Aldi shop this evening, as if she need her food shop donated to her !

• Wow

Keggsy

Chatty Member
Impending stories how we must stay strong......I guarantee she will still move to Dublin and break all the rules

not_influenced

VIP Member
Louise needs a Dyson now causes she's an adult and moved back out of home again. Didn't you know Dyson is the definition of adulthood!!

My head hurts watching her!! Absolutely nothing between her 2 ears!! I find her vlogs she just blanklessly stares at the camera "em.....eh" jesus christ edit it out!! lights on no one home! Very airy fairy living in never never land! And the recent talk of buying a house made me laugh not a monkeys!!!

Comeonnowgurl

Her flashback over 2020 was unrealistic, she’s living her best life in every hotel on the Island..not a true reflection of the hardship the majority faced and also tone deaf for those struggling with finances and mental health... she never put in her book club, sexy drunken post from the bedroom or meals on wheels , another self obsessed post... she is so predicable and boring zzz

• Haha
  • Heart