Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
She has only been there one week and already has been gifted new bed linen and cushions and has replaced all the ones she bought. Gifted a load of home decor when the place was fully furnished and she wanted for nothing. Twice today she tagged the crowd who furnished the apartment, I wonder were they on to her to mention them after she made out the whole place was kit out by ez living? There is way too much shite in that small space and she will only be adding to it as she goes on. Behind the plant she has pampas grass literally pushed up against the wall behind it and then a scattering of pictures just places along the floor. There’s no way in hell she would have bought any of that stuff she was gifted today if it hadn’t been given to her so advertising them to the same people who she was only two days ago preaching about savings to is insincere to say the least. She’s an absolute brain dead idiot. And for all the free shit she acquires, the place still looks shit.
Pretty convinced now that theres an element if sponsorship to that apt... those influencers never tag companies without there being a reason

Reactions: 13

starryeyed10

VIP Member
It is mad seeing that therapie ad. I don't think she looks bad but she looks completely different to how she shows herself on Instagram.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Does she have a bf now?
Noooo of course not, with lockdown and everything?
But also yeah, she has been seen out and about with a guy recently and has done a poor job of covering up that there's 3 to 4 people in the apartment when she's posting insta stories a couple of nights a week

LilMissSunshine

Does anyone think their grocery shopping looks shite? The ‘so ironic’ grocery food haul where she shows us what’s in the fridge is ridiculous, and there’s actually feck all in it! 4 little tea cakes in a row on one of the fridge shelves. 🤦‍♀️🙄
The red meat (burgers) on top shelf turned my stomach... Food hygiene😷 also Heineken 0..the mad things 😂

• Haha

Lalala345

Louise posing on her brand new gifted Mercedes with the caption about donating food to those less fortunate...SERIOUSLY🙈🙈🙈
and the caption! If you need a reason to leave the house 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just no! You can give to charity without making it about yourself. If you donate, these charities can use the funds & buy whats needed not what Louise deems needed & it's one less contact point from a covid perspective but that wouldn't give Louise the photo for the gram 🤦🏼‍♀️

Jhurl1

I dont follow Louise, but have come across her grid and stories now and again. I can say she never bothered me before today but when I saw the Dyson hoover gifted to her and then in her next story shes trying to flog a necklace like omfg it really is just constant advertising with her. You know what would be great advertising for a company, gifting nice things to doctors, nurses etc. They’re the real MVP’s lets be real😏🙌🏼 I know I’d think alot more of a company if I heard they did that, giving them to influencers makes me not want to buy anything off them

Streakytanz

Your one Megan bet into the corner at her desk. Like how does she move her chair to get in and out? Maybe Louise needs to put up a question box asking if she needs to have the desk the way it is or use some common sense and put the desk along the wall so she won't have to climb out from it🙈
I laughed out loud when I saw your one behind the desk. I can only imagine her having to slide off the chair and under the desk, then climb over the bed to get out of the room 😂. All while Louise is lounging on the sofa taking snaps of herself. I know how difficult it is to live in a small place while WFH. Things will need to change or Louise #2 will get very frustrated.

• Haha

AllTheGalz

Sweeeeetttt jesus. The grocery shop. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I'm worse for watching it, but my lord its boredom at another level.
The roommate is just giddy at the "grocery haul", giggling away in the background! They remind me on my friends and I when we went on our J1 aged 19...except our fridge was more interesting!

Also, the fridge hygiene is making me feel ill. Teacakes next to raw meat. 🤢🤢

T!aMar!a

The suspense on the roomie is definitely for engagement. I imagine there’ll be a big reveal with balloons and cake or something? It’s definitely an influencer type but I was giving myself a right giggle imagining it could be an ordinary Joe Soap who had a Tattle account who could spill tea!

I hope the move in general works out for her. Would love to see her with some kind of part time role and then influencing part time too.

rhill

She either won't address it at all or will do a similar style story to the Boohoo scandal where she claims she didn't know the brand engaged in malpractice whilst her eyes dart in every direction except the camera

Reactions: 12

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
The painting??! Is she for real?
If I had €895 I wouldn’t be spending it on a commissioned art piece to hang in my hall where I won’t even get to enjoy it! 🤣 and this girl on talking about mortgages and all her frivolous spending!

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Hold on I thought Louise was a domestic goddess with all the cooking and baking she did in the lockdowns? In her stories she didn’t even know what mustard was she had to turn the jar to see. Her mother was clearly doing all the work only for Louise to pass it off as her own. How embarrassing 😳

• Haha

Lava91

VIP Member
There’s a few comments about it on her post, it’s so true tho. She buys a few bits which is thoughtful, but she needs to make a grid post while she’s lying on her car about it. Why did she need to share it to the world, she’s no intention of making people aware of buying for the homeless, more like making people aware of what she drives. Now that’s embarrassing!

pickypatsy

Any normal person would just go to the bag and get the label to c if it's suitable for the cooker, back into the rubbish and off u go. Not Louise though she has to document all for the gram. Scraping the bottom of the barrel with content nowadays. I really feel the whole influencer thing has had its day

Greenoranges

Absolutely agree! Also it’s fairly ridiculous marketing on their part - my family in Canada all have CG coats but it’s regularly -10c where they are in Winnipeg. Even Toronto at 0,-1c is reasonable but it’s hardly needed in Limerick in 11c in December.
Agreed! I live in Canada and CG coats are not required for Ireland, if she wore a full length top instead of a belly top she'd be grand and warm 😂

• Haha